Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Behavior Therapist (Chesterfield)
The Behavior Therapist is primarily responsible providing one on one intervention with a child with autism, or related disabilities, in the home, clinic, or community. If you want to be part of a team where you can have more than just a job, where you can care for people AND be cared for in return, then Dominion Care is looking for you! Working with Dominion Care is more than just a job, its a promise of care that we make...not only to the people we serve but also to the dedicated and caring people on our team.$32k-46k yearly est.43d ago
Community School Coordinator
Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way. Work Experience and/or Education for Community School Coordinator The Community School Coordinator is responsible for strategically aligning and coordinating before, during and after school interventions, activities, programs and supplemental services at the school site to promote success with students, families and staff. Skills for Community School Coordinator$54k-72k yearly est.10d ago
Graphics, Communications, and Education Programs intern (Digital Focus)
RESPONSIBILITY.ORG interns will work 16 - 29 hours per week for 4 -6 weeks between June - August 2023. RESPONSIBILITY.ORG internships can be managed through your education institution's internship program/department if needed. Internship Salary and Work Schedule: RESPONSIBILITY.ORG interns are paid an intern wage of $17.00 per hour. Job DescriptionGraphics, Communications, and Education Programs Intern (Digital Focus) RESPONSIBILITY.ORG is a national non-profit working to eliminate underage drinking, impaired driving and provide resources for learning responsible alcohol consumption to those of legal drinking age who choose to do so. Job Duties: * Understanding and activating around both the Responsibility.org portfolio and the program elements used by the design team. This role is hybrid working both at the office in Washington, DC and working from home.$17 hourly34d ago
School Counselors Needed!
Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits: The School Counselor provides counseling to students in need of counselingand/or support with their mental health needs. Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.$37k-54k yearly est.14d ago
ABA Behavior Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Continuum is a division of the Continuum Group of health care companies that provides post-acute pediatric healthcare services for over 25 years. If you LOVE working with children and making a difference in their lives and the lives of their families, please consider joining one of the fastest growing behavioral health companies in the nation - Continuum! Whether you wish to advance your career as a leader on our team, begin your career with an industry leader, or simply earn extra income part time, you will enjoy the collaborative, progressive environment as part of the Continuum family of professionals!$48k-77k yearly est.16d ago
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR K-12
In this role, the School Guidance Counselor will work closely with Assistant Principals and School Administration to continually monitor student progress, conduct, engagement, and social emotional issues to identify students in need of well-being support and to provide counseling appropriate to the individual student and circumstances. * Participates in regional professional associations and attends professional conferences to represent the interest's counselor related of the King Abdullah Academy regionally and nationally; stays abreast of innovative practices in well-being counselling and integrates evidence-based innovation into KAA student well-being policies and practices as appropriate.$43k-61k yearly est.11d ago
Sustainability Student Worker for Sodexo George Mason University
Mason Dining is looking to hire a part-time position to build upon and implement our zero-waste and sustainability initiatives. The sustainability coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Coordinator. As a team, they will ensure the correct disposal of our food waste, create accessible information about sustainable consumption for students, and create original campaigns to promote a greener facility as seen fit. This part-time position is not a typical office position, but rather a hands-on position in the field which actively works with our kitchen management as well as George Mason University departments.
20-30 hours /week
Potential to transition from part to full time
Passionate about sustainability and waste reduction at Mason
Knowledge of composting and recycling on industrial scale
Experience with executing sustainability projects and campaigns
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to collect, organize, and analyze basic data.
Strong communication and community building skills.
Must work well both independently and as a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Oversee the implementation of sustainability initiatives and programs in dining halls and kitchens around campus, including but not limited to Leanpath.
Conduct research into a variety of sustainability, decarbonization, resilience, and equity topics (e.g., embodied carbon, alternative refrigerants, energy metering, technology, funding/financing/incentives, sustainability and/or resilience policy, and social equity).$21k-28k yearly est.14d ago
Health Centre - The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours. Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste Discover all our benefits of Erste group here - Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there's something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus$30k-44k yearly est.40d ago
School Health Coordinator
Through elevated expectations of student capabilities and a willingness to ensure that all students have the support they need to be successful, our School Health Coordinator will work together with our student support team to monitor student health needs and provide appropriate services while building strong relationships with parents, students, teachers and supportive members of the school community. The School Health Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and providing services related to maintaining the health and wellness of students. BASIS Independent McLean is seeking qualified candidates for a School Health Coordinator! BASIS Independent Schools, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, is a national network of PreK-12 private, secular schools that educate students to the highest international levels.$45k-68k yearly est.10d ago
School Counselor PC 1883 for the 2023-2024 School Year
Pay Grade: Per instructional salary schedule Period of Employment: 10/11 months
Description Approved/ Revised: 2/16 FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervised by and/or Reports to: School Principal(s)
General Responsibilities: Utilizing leadership, advocacy, and collaboration, School Counselors promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development for all students.
(This list is intended solely as an illustration of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude their addition if they are similar to or a logical extension of the position.)
Development and Management of a Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Communicates the goals of the comprehensive school counseling program to education stakeholders.
* Maintains current and appropriate resources for education stakeholders.
* Uses data to develop comprehensive programs that meet student needs.
Delivery of a Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Provides leadership and collaborates with other educators in the school-wide integration of the MCPS Comprehensive Student Services Plan.
* Delivers large and small group lessons as defined in the Comprehensive Student Services Plan.
* Implements developmentally appropriate and prevention-oriented group activities to meet student needs and school goals.
* Organize orientation/transition programs and activities between elementary, intermediate, middle and high school levels.
Individual Student Planning
* Responsible for developing, monitoring and revising academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans for all students.
* Utilizing academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans to appropriately place students in academic programs or classes.
* Accurately maintain and appropriately interpret/utilize student data.
* Collaborates with parents/guardians and educators to assist students with educational, career, and life planning.
Preventive and Responsive Services
* Provides individual and group counseling to students with identified concerns and needs.
* Provide leadership, intervention and support when crisis counseling is necessary.
* Consults and collaborates effectively with parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and other educational/community resources regarding students with identified concerns and needs.
* Refer children and their parents to other appropriate helping agencies or persons within the school providing follow-through and follow-up activitie
* Conducts home visits to support student needs.
* Implements an effective referral and follow-up process as needed.
* Accurately and appropriately uses assessment procedures for determining and structuring individual and group counseling services.
* Provides appropriate information to school personnel related to the comprehensive school counseling program.
* Assists teachers, parents/guardians, and other stakeholders in interpreting and understanding student data.
* Participates in professional development activities to improve knowledge and skills.
* Actively participates in the Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS) program to include Response To Intervention (RTI) for Behavior.
* Actively participates in RTI.
* Conducts all student re-entry meetings and develops a plan for student success.
* Assists in developing a master schedule that meets the needs of all students.
* Uses available technology resources to enhance the school counseling program.
* Adheres to laws, policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counseling profession.
* Prepare social history documents including the social behavior checklist for students referred for special education evaluation as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Accountability for the Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Conducts a yearly program audit to include lesson plan evaluations and post-service student satisfaction survey to review program implementation and effectiveness.
* Collects and analyzes data to guide program direction and emphasis.
* Measures results of the comprehensive school counseling program activities and shares results as appropriate with relevant stakeholders.
* Monitors student academic performance, behavior, and attendance and facilitates appropriate interventions.
Requisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of counseling theories and skills, group dynamics, and small group processes.
* Demonstrates working knowledge of the ASCA Model.
* Knowledge of K-12 instructional programs.
* Knowledge of Virginia Standards of Learning.
* Working knowledge regarding laws concerning student rights and confidentiality.
* Working knowledge of student database systems.
* Thorough knowledge of standardized testing and procedures and interpretation of scores.
* Working knowledge of gifted and special education programs.
* Knowledge of relevant School Board policies and regulations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
* Serve as a role mode
Requisite Education and Experience:
* Master's degree from an approved program in school counseling or a master's degree from an accredited college or university and completed an approved school guidance and counseling progra
* Must possess or be eligible for the Virginia Department of Education endorsement in School Counselor.
Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment, such as, but not limited to: a personal computer, calculator, copier, and fax machine. Some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, or repetitive motions required.
Manassas City Public Schools assures equal employment opportunities and equal education opportunities for employees and students as required by federal and state orders and laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential tasks.
This job description is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements. It is neither intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. Administration reserves the right to modify, assign, or remove duties as necessary.$54k-68k yearly est.13d ago
Behavior Therapist- Afternoon Shift
The job of an ABA Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, or Mental Health Technician - includes these duties: Behavior Frontiers is an industry leader in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) treatment for autism and other special needs. World Class Paid Training - Behavior Frontiers is ranked in the TOP TEN Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training programs in the U.S.!$22-28 hourly41d ago
Mason Dining Multimedia Student Worker
+ Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures. The Student Worker may work in any type of food location on client premises.$21k-28k yearly est.Easy Apply47d ago
Intern - School of Medicine Neurology
**Emory Supports a Diverse and Inclusive Culture** Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee. **Discover Your Career at Emory University** Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322. ** NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.$29k-37k yearly est.12d ago
* The ability to climb and descend staircases * The ability to lift 10 pounds regularly * The ability to sit on the floor, kneel, and/or crawl for extended periods Compensation is determined based on experience and education and will be discussed during the interview process.$24 hourly34d ago
Summer Day Camp Counselor-Intern
Our camp is located at the Country Club of Fairfax in Fairfax, VA. Camp will run Monday-Friday from June 19 through July 28 - staff members must be available to work the full camp season. As a staff member, we guarantee you will feel a part of the KE Camps Team! You will also be connected to a KE Camps contact at our HQ in Skillman, NJ.$35k-54k yearly est.41d ago
Skillspring Intern -High School Program
+ Must be a high school senior within the Skillspring High School Program @The New Jewish Home The SkillSpring Intern will support the entire SkillSpring Department and will report directly to the High School Program Manager. The New Jewish Home is looking for Interns, on temporary basis, who will be assigned to work at the SkillSpring Department .$33k-41k yearly est.60d+ ago
Partnership Manager for School Counselor Programming
Study Smart Tutors Inc. www.StudySmartTutors.com To apply please send resu Job DescriptionPartnership Manager for School Counselor Programming Study Smart Tutors Inc. Study Smart Tutors is a college and career access organization operating from its home office in the state of California serving schools and educational organizations across the US. Position: Partnership Manager Job Description : Partnership Manager supports Study Smart Tutors' efforts in growing its Hatching Results' product line services to school districts, educational institutes, state departments, and universities. Study Smart Tutors has partnered with Hatching Results, LLC, the premier professional learning company in the nation for training and supporting school counselors and administrators to develop a new suite of online professional development courses and wraparound services.$65k-70k yearlyEasy Apply7d ago
Working student (m/w/d) Regulatory Affairs
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Our Monheim facility is the workplace of 90 RD&E associates from 14 nationalities and serves as the European headquarters for Ecolab's R&D activities. Working Student (f/m/d) Regulatory Affairs Cosmetics (max.$30k-37k yearly est.7d ago
Working Student - based in Stockholm
27664 | Underwriting | Student | Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty | Part-Time | Temporary Whether it's aircraft, satellites, the world's biggest ships and tallest building, cyber-attacks or climate change impacts, Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty (AGCS) has the major risks covered when it comes to protecting businesses. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is a global corporate insurance carrier and part of Allianz Group. We are looking for a Working Student for our Property team, based in Stockholm. At Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty SE (AGCS), we are the global leader for insuring corporate and specialty risks in the Allianz Group. * As a working student your main tasks are providing an effective and efficient administration and processing service to support the rest of the team.$30k-34k yearly est.Easy Apply12d ago
Coordinator of Student Affairs: Dewitt Clinton High School
At Good Shepherd we respect the dignity and worth of every person and reject intolerance, inequity and injustice in whatever form it may take. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in NYC by Crain's New York, Good Shepherd Services offers a fantastic work environment, a collaborative team dedicated to fulfilling our mission, and an amazing array of benefits. Reports To: Community School Director, Dewitt Clinton High School Location: 100 West Mosholu Parkway South, Bronx, New York 10468 Hours: 35 Hours/Week; Exempt, Monday-Thursday 10am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 4pm Major Duties: Facilitate skill/competency-building employment/internship preparation classes and workshops for students in DWC. About Us Good Shepherd Services is a leading multi-service agency with more than 85 programs that serve over 30,000 youth and families each year - and builds on their strengths to help them gain skills for success. Overview The Coordinator of Student Affairs helps to prepare students for internships and future opportunities.$41k-52k yearly est.20d ago
Learn More About School Counseling Internship Jobs
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a School Counseling Internship is $38,525 per year or $19 per hour.
The highest paying School Counseling Internship jobs have a salary over $62,000 per year while the lowest paying School Counseling Internship jobs pay $23,000 per year
Updated May 25, 2023
Average School Counseling Internship Salary
5 Common Career Paths For a School Counseling Internship
Substitute teachers are responsible for filling in the role of regular teachers who will not be able to come to school. They may be engaged short-term or long-term, depending on the need. Substitute teachers should have a deep understanding of the topics that are related to the subject matter and are appropriate to the learning level of the student. They should be able to advance the lessons while the regular teacher is unavailable. At times, they are required to create their own lesson plans. Substitute teachers should have the skills of regular teachers. They should also be flexible and adaptable.
A school counselor is responsible for monitoring the students' social and personal development, advising them of their career aspirations, and assisting them with their academic achievements and goals. School counselors also ensure that the students receive the highest learning standards to pave their way towards society's advancement and global competitiveness. They evaluate students' behavior through personal counseling, understanding their challenges, and develop strategies to overcome their needs. A school counselor must have excellent communication and decision-making skills, supporting students with their goals, and honing their skills efficiently.
Being a teacher is one of the most passionate professions, among others. Teachers educate, motivate, and guide every generation of learners to prepare them for the real world. Every teacher is unique and has their own teaching styles and methods depending on the subject they teach and the age of their students. Oftentimes they also function as a parent, counselor, coach, friend, and even a lawmaker. There is essentially no limit to the roles a teacher portrays.
Often, counselors are known to be the go-to person in times we are in need of emotional and psychological support. They help people to manage and overcome the issues which affect their mental health and well-being. Counselors face different kind of situations which may involve trauma, addiction, disabilities, abuse, suicide, anger management, career, and even personal relationships. They provide care, counseling, rehabilitation, and support services. Every counseling requires collaborative effort both from the counselor and client to become effective.
A clinician specializes in providing diagnosis, treatment, and direct care to patients with different illnesses. A clinician's duties mainly revolve around conducting extensive research and analysis, providing medical care through various therapies, and improving one's overall health condition. Furthermore, a clinician must obtain and analyze a patient's complete medical history, provide diagnostic tests, always monitor the effects of treatment on a patient, provide prognosis and consider the overall impact on a patient's health and well-being.
Illustrated Career Paths For a School Counseling Internship