Assistant Fresh Service Deli Team Lead
Raley's and Belair
Team Service Leader Job in Yerington, NV
We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and inspiring Fresh Service Deli Service Assistant Team Leader who has a passion for food. Our Fresh Service Deli Assistant Team Leader will assist in day to day operations in our Food Service departments and help lead their team to success. A Fresh Service Deli Assistant Team Lead can demonstrate excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. A Fresh Service Deli Assistant Team Lead has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, "To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
Rate of Pay $19.50
A Fresh Service Deli Assistant Team Leader is a positive, motivated servant leader who is always looking to learn.
A Fresh Service Deli Assistant Team Leader's responsibilities include
* Assisting Food Service Department Team Lead in all department tasks
* Daily customer interactions
* Preparation of food, including slicing meats, preparing sandwiches, cooking fresh offerings
* Sharing food knowledge with customers and Team Members
* Leading, training, coaching, and communicating with all Team Members in their department.
* Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
* Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
* Driving department sales
* Managing department labor and productivity
Desired qualifications include:
* Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
* Must display exceptional leadership skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
* Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
* Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
* Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
* Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available