Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.As a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Primrose School of Reston, you'll create a fun, safe environment for students to discover new concepts with confidence through multi-sensory learning experiences. Get everything you need to give children everything they need.At Primrose School of Reston, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning experts.$42k-58k yearly est.9d ago
Montessori Assistant Teacher
Join Us: We are hiring a Toddler Assistant Guide at our campus located in Reston, VA! Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today.$34k-51k yearly est.12d ago
Middle School Math Teacher (0891)
* Lawrenceville, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators.$35-40 hourly10d ago
Private Tutoring Jobs Ashburn
Join the Superprof team by applying here and start offering private classes to students near you, at any level and any age. Superprof has opened in over 41 countries around the world in order to be a window of education for those who want to teach and learn. Superprof is looking for motivated and passionate people (both with tutoring experience and without) to teach in 1000+ subjects including school support, academia, languages, music, sports, arts, hobbies.... With Superprof, you can set your own rates, work from home, tutor online, and connect with thousands of potential students. 95% of our registered tutors find more students on Superprof than on any other platform. We enable our tutors to set their own rates, tutor online or in-person and connect with thousands of motivated students through our platform.Job DescriptionSuperprof is offering you the chance to become a private tutor all over the USA; part-time, flexible hours in the subject of your choice.$28k-54k yearly est.3d ago
Connect with our team in-person at General Smallwood Middle School (4990 MD-210, Indian Head, MD 20640) to learn more about teacher/counselor positions available.$44k-66k yearly est.2d ago
Social Studies Teacher
We are seeking a new Social Studies Teacher to join our team. The core principles that support the mission and vision of King Abdullah Academy are designed to produce a system of outcomes, practices, structures, and assessments based in an environment of collaboration and respect. King Abdullah Academy is committed to student excellence, Arabic and English language development, college and career readiness, and nurturing and instilling the IB Learner Profile traits in our students enhanced with Islamic values.$50.8k yearly4d ago
Arlington Public Schools (APS), These are fulltime (1.0 FTE) positions located are various Elementary Schools within Arlington County. in Arlington, VA is currently hiring$34k-41k yearly est.1d ago
Full-time Virtual Students with Disabilities Teacher (California certified)
As a Fullmind educator, you will: As a Fullmind educator, you'll deliver virtual academic instruction to assigned students and lead them through successful course completion! *Fullmind strives to create an inclusive and equitable environment that empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce you can select the jobs you take on as a Fullmind educator. Fullmind partners with hundreds of schools across the United States to ensure every child has access to education, regardless of circumstance.$1.2k weekly1d ago
The Art teacher also fosters a link between language and creativity, whilst making positive relationships between the school and all sectors of its community. Character building We are seeking a new Art Teacher to join our team. Our philosophy is aligned with KAA's Seven Core Principles, the core principles that support the mission and vision of King Abdullah Academy are designed to produce a system of outcomes, practices, structures, and assessments based in an environment of collaboration and respect. King Abdullah Academy, is committed to student excellence, Arabic and English language development, college and career readiness, and nurturing and instilling the IB Learner Profile traits in our students enhanced with Islamic values.$45k-59k yearly est.5d ago
Summer Camp Teacher
Being a Summer Camp Teacher at a child care center is something special.$42k-60k yearly est.2d ago
Huntington Learning Center has been the nation's leading educational services company since 1977.$31k-51k yearly est.7d ago
High School Spanish Teacher (0891)
* Lawrenceville, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) * Three to five years' experience providing instruction in High School Spanish In this role, you'll work in schools to directly help students overcome learning challenges in High School Spanish. https://careers-ui-pcgus.icims.com/jobs/9476/independent-instructor-%280891%29/job University Instructors (UI) is seeking a dynamic face-to-face High School Spanish lead instructor supporting students in grades 9-12. * Have familiarity with a variety of learning platforms and course content, structure, and style within High School Spanish (Grades 9-12). University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators.$35-40 hourly10d ago
Two's Teacher-The Children's Learning Laboratory-Ashburn VA
All three await you in a **Bright Horizons** career. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher. Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. **A Bright Horizons Career Includes:**$21k-27k yearly est.Easy Apply11d ago
Fairfax AP Environmental Science Teacher
C2 Education's services are designed to provide support for all students.$38k-46k yearly est.7d ago
Summer Camp Teacher
* Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Ashburn Employee Handbook * Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary. * Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Ashburn and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children. Job DescriptionThe Primrose School of Ashburn is looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Summer Camp program.$45k-67k yearly est.37d ago
Cert Special Ed Teacher
Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer a generous benefits package including:
* Competitive salary of $50,000/year
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision
* Employer-paid life insurance
* 401(k) plan with employer matching
* Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
* Other great benefits like Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Mental Health Support, and Pet Insurance
* Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
The The Auburn School - Fairfax Campus is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provide specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting.
The Auburn School is an independent day-school offering a specialized program for intellectually engaged students with social and communication challenges. We offer a dynamic educational program for intellectually curious students with challenges in the areas of communication, socialization, pragmatic language, and organization. Our program is appropriate for students who can learn successfully and appropriately in a small classroom setting. Auburn's program simultaneously supports the development of academic skills, social competency, and pragmatic language in an engaging educational environment.
To achieve this mission, The Auburn School:
* Integrates social skills and pragmatic language development throughout the curriculum and school day using research-based programs and educational best-practices;
* Provides a challenging academic curriculum featuring multi-sensory instruction, research-based curriculum and appropriate student accommodations;
* Offers a safe, nurturing and highly personalized learning environment for children through small class sizes, individualized learning plans and a supportive school setting;
* Identifies and develops individual student strengths, talents and interests; and
* Seeks out, employs and supports the very best educators and staff.
The Special Education Teacher will implement a highly systematic assessment, curriculum, instruction, and behavior model that is rooted in best practices. Our teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to thrive. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we're looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties as assigned.
* Teach knowledge and skills, nurture confidence and character, and meet the needs of all students by utilizing SESI instructional models, strategies, and curriculum
* Develop and maintain individualized lessons that provide a balance of standards-based and skills-based instruction aligned with student's Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
* Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies including but not limited to: Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), Behavior Intervention Plans, Incident Reports, High-Risk Evaluation Forms, etc.
* Drive, record, and track student growth and progress towards academic, social, and emotional goals
* Supervise students and ensure they are always monitored, including to and from appropriate locations within the school
* Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
* Valid teaching credential appropriate to the role
* Commitment to learning and implementing feedback
* Ability to adapt and remain flexible
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.$50k yearly15d ago
Job DescriptionThe Primrose School of Ashburn & the Primrose School of Ashburn at Broadlands are seeking an enthusiastic Kindergarten teacher who wants to make a difference in the lives of children.$42k-58k yearly est.21d ago
Teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing (TDHH) job - Chantilly, VA
Valid state certification as a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Title: Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Sunbelt Staffing iscurrently seeking a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year in the Chantilly, VA area.$43k-63k yearly est.1d ago
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher -MLBC2023
The Primrose School of Leesburg at Potomac Station in Leesburg, VA is currently accepting applications for a lead teacher in the following classroom:$18-21 hourly7d ago
French Teacher Co-Teacher
Nysmith School is seeking committed, innovative, creative teachers with a passion for teaching students who are intellectually curious and gifted.$58k yearly12d ago
Average Salary For a Science Teacher
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Science Teacher is $59,788 per year or $29 per hour.
The highest paying Science Teacher jobs have a salary over $87,000 per year while the lowest paying Science Teacher jobs pay $40,000 per year
Instructors are responsible for imparting knowledge to students. They are well-versed in different topics related to their area of teaching. They prepare lessons, create presentation materials and other collaterals, and present these to the students. They manage the classroom and ensure that students are attentive. Instructors are also responsible for creating ways to check the students' knowledge retention through schoolwork and examinations. They also evaluate their teaching style as well to further improve their skills for the next batch of students. Instructors should be patient, creative, and well-versed in classroom management.
Adjunct professors are instructors who are employed on a contractual basis, commonly in part-time positions. They teach courses in the same manner as full-time professors do, but they are free from some of the duties of those fully employed university instructors or in tenure-track positions. They create, develop, distribute, review, and manage course syllabus materials. They teach students, evaluate their performance, and maintain records of attendance, engagement, and progress. They may also facilitate lectures, conduct seminars, and do other administrative tasks within the department. Most adjunct professors enjoy teaching as part-time because they have more flexibility in terms of schedule, can avoid the dilemma of the higher education system and it's known to be less stressful and demanding.
A special education teacher is responsible for teaching students with disabilities. Special education teachers are trained professionals to provide distinct learning instructions for children with special cases for them to achieve their potentials and improve their self-confidence. A special education teacher must have excellent communication and organizational skills to assist the students with their learning areas. Special education teachers should be able to come up with engaging activities to support the students' behavioral and intellectual development.
An adjunct instructor is a faculty member responsible for teaching an area of expertise within a specific contract period. The duties of an adjunct instructor are almost identical as a regular instructor, only that the work benefits are limited. These duties include preparing comprehensive lesson plans, monitoring the students' learning progress, and evaluating their knowledge by conducting tests and activities. An adjunct instructor must have an extensive comprehension of the learning curriculum to provide lectures accordingly.
The main responsibility of a coach is to motivate an individual or an entire team. Coaches are focused on improving the performance and skills of athletes by conducting training sessions, coordinating practice drills, and providing guidance. Their work is conducted both on and off the field - not only while an athletic event is in session. Coaches are sometimes tasked with recruitment activities in order to fill a team's roster to help them succeed. Other duties of a coach include fundraising, overseeing facilities, and promoting a safe environment.