What Does A Security Operations Manager Do At Agilent Technologies, Inc.
* Maintain security policies and programs that enable business operations and serve to protect Agilent's people, property, and operational capability.* Oversee scope and performance of security services supplier(s).* Risk Identification: Partner with functional and business owners across the enterprise to identify and document Agilent's most significant risks; Ensure that associated business continuity plans are regularly reviewed and validated; Benchmark with risk management owners within the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry; Represent the enterprise risk management program at an executive level.* Crisis Management: Oversee the company-level response framework to events that present threats to Agilent's people, property or operational capability.* Provide basic education and training opportunities for crisis responders; Manage and/or participate in response activities; Ensure that employee and business communication mechanisms and messages are accurate and timely; Report status and impacts of crisis and near-miss scenarios to Agilent management.* Specifically, this will mean:* Ensure global policies and processes are aligned with strategic intent* Effectively manage strategic suppliers including QBR reviews, forecasting and change orders, key account management team, escalations, and overall performance* Manage executive services and support for special events* Oversee and direct investigations as required* Partner with internal functions as required including human resources, communications, internal audit, legal, and business management* Ensure operational effectiveness of global and regional operations centers* Initiate, direct, and approve communications pertaining to crisis and significant business disruption events* Provide general orientation and training for corporate crisis management team members worldwide* Ensure operational effectiveness and capability of global security systems, including CCTV and access control* Oversee worldwide travel security program and related training* Conduct risk assessment activity as required including facilities, business operations, and people* Coordinate response to events that pose risk to Agilent people, property, or operations* Maintain internal web resources* Develop and execute annual strategic and operation initiatives* Arrange special ground transportation in high risk destinations* Coordination of WPS/BCP documentation* Collaborate with businesses and other functions to maximize leverage, liaising across the broader Global Infrastructure Services organization on service optimization and delivery* Working closely with country and site management and local business leaders to develop and deliver functional services.* Being a role model for Agilent's culture, values and ethics* Qualifications* The ideal candidate will:* Possess and university degree or equivalent work experience* Have at least 8 years of relevant working experience in management and leadership positions.* Possess expert knowledge on all aspects of security operations, crisis management, and risk management practices.* Have proven abilities to manage strategic services providers in a multi-national, publicly-traded company.* Applicants for this position should:* Be able and willing to respond to crisis/emergency situations in a flexible and prompt manner* Be results oriented and strong business acumen* Conduct themselves with a high emotional intelligence to deal appropriately with emotive and sensitive topics* Have experience in conducting corporate investigations* Have proven experience as an effective leader, people manager and coach* Be willing and able to challenge the status quo and drive change* Possess excellent communication and influencing skills.* Have strong negotiation skills with a capacity to influence outcomes* Demonstrate a good balance of strategic and tactical skills* Be fully able to operate and collaborate within a matrix organization* Demonstrate competency to manage complex and multiple priorities* Possess a strong ability to take measured risks and appropriate corrective action.* Be an excellent team player at both local and international level* Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.* We value diversity at all levels.* All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.* For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:* https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf,* https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf* Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities.* If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact * US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.* EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability* Date Posted:* Jan/18* Requisition:* Job Title:* Global Security Operations Manager* Business:* Global Infrastructure* Job Category:* Workplace Services* Job Sub* Category:* Facilities* Region:* Americas* Country or Area:* United States* State/Province:* California* Town/City:* Santa Clara* Shift:* Day Job* Job Type
What Does A Security Operations Manager Do At Spacex
* Lead the creation, implementation, and maintenance of the enterprise Cyber Security Operations procedures, processes and playbooks* On a daily basis, oversee and lead security operations team to identify and respond to cyber threat activities* Lead and manage technology vulnerability identification and remediation/patching of priority vulnerabilities* Develop and lead cyber threat intelligence efforts to identify and analyze long-term and short-term cyber threat actor groups, techniques and tactics to inform information security defenses and technology decisions* Manage department's budget and manage team of engineers and subject matter specialists to ensure continued success and growth* Manage Security Operations projects, including process improvement and technology investment* Develop and communicate to peers and business partners aspects of cyber defense, including crisis/incident communications, investigative results and training and awareness of the cyber threat landscape* Provide management with weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics for both risk and performance, and measurements of colleague performance* Promote team's growth.* Triage and resolve escalations of issues* By example, enable the team to work in a collaborative way with other groups within information security, physical security, information technology, business application, and those groups in the business the regularly interact with information security (engineering, operations, supplier management, legal…)* Define and maintain the roadmap of program and technology changes being driven by the SOC and incident response information security organization* Manage and maintain relationships with external sources of information security information that can be used to manage our security program* Grow this team with the organization to meet needs and requirements
What Does A Security Operations Manager Do At Gap Inc.
* Responsible for oversight of security activities, including CCTV, alarm systems, access control systems, and staff of one or more sites.* Responsible for overseeing the activity and general performance of contracted services, particularly in construction, janitorial services, and office relocations services, including access, badge and key control and disbursement and tracking of movement within the facility.* Staff responsibility, assisting Sr.* Manager in coordinating and monitoring service level of contract security personnel.* Will provide feedback and insight to Sr.* Manager regarding general performance, system issues, campus facilities issues, and events/incidents, which are the purview of the department.* Communicate with the National Account Manager of the contracted security company to resolve any non-compliance with contract terms, including hiring standards, professionalism and service levels.* Interact/coordinate with municipal emergency agencies (fire and police) during emergency events.* Perform programming, testing routines and minor trouble shooting for access control, CCTV, and alarm systems.* Review all Daily Activity Reports and Incident Reports associated with the site’s security operation.* Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supervising of the safety marshal program; including working with the safety marshals and the evacuation of one or more corporate buildings.* Manage and conduct investigations for all general investigative incidents; including interfacing with HR, ER, Legal and appropriate functional management when dealing with investigative matters.* Develop and execute safety awareness events.* Support Corporate BCP as a member of the local incident command structure.* Rotational and ad hoc assignments include but are not limited to – Gap Inc.* Standards Committee, Enterprise Wide Travel Safety Program, Women in Loss Prevention, Diversity Council & Initiatives, and Special Event Security Management
What Does A Security Operations Manager Do At Ultimate Software
* Work with the director of security to hire and build the security operations center* Work with the global team to identify gaps in current systems, and drive improvements and changes* Manage the day-to-day security operations work.* Ensure breaches and fraudulent activities are escalated* Take care of the team.* Be there for them.* Support them, guide them, and provide assistance when they need* Define defense-perspective threat modelling* Monitor and analyze data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities* Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention* Provide updates and identified threats to the Development Security organization* Continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation* Stay current with emerging security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value
What Does A Security Operations Manager Do At Florida Hospital
* Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program* Oversees security at off-campus medical and business offices, security functions of remote facilities, and serves as the primary Security Services liaison for Florida Hospital’s Integrated Health Services.* Keeps customers and managers informed and involved.* Constantly monitors and evaluates services on an ongoing basis.* Manages sensitive security records, databases, and reporting documents.* Performs site assessments and ensures that security operations are compliant with Florida Hospital Security Department policies, procedures, licensing, and the Physical Environment Security Management System requirements as outlined by regulatory agencies.* Serves as an advisor to Florida Hospital Administration on security issues related to the physical environment.* Educates patients, visitors, and staff on security’s procedures as needed; serves on requested committees to promote increased security awareness; and sets an example of extraordinary customer service to security supervisors and officers.* Hires, coaches, and terminates staff; remains objective when dealing with personnel issues; seeks input and provides consistent and timely feedback; remains accessible and visible to staff; communicates consistently with staff; coordinates and participates in security training and development programs; and schedules and maintains Security coverage.* Provides leadership and support to campus and non-campus Security personnel.* Performs and coordinates security inspections, investigations, and surveys.* Recommends and participates in the development of security policy and procedures; establishes and implements short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; and creates changes required for improvements.* Supervises, schedules, and coordinates contract security services at all Florida Hospital business locations and properties.* Oversees parking and traffic enforcement at Florida Hospital locations as directed.* Develops and establishes policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of the Security Department.* Ensures delivery of high quality security service to assigned areas of responsibility.* Assists with budget preparation, analyzes financial statements, and takes necessary actions to control and reduce costs.* Ensures adequate supplies are available and within budget constraints for assigned areas.* If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Security Operations Manager opportunity with Orlando and apply online today.* Job Keywords:* Security Operations Manager, Orlando, Systems