49. Mainframelow Demand
- Performed detailed modifications and enhancements for existing mainframe POS applications; responsible for implementation and documentation of enhancements.
- Developed, documented, implemented and maintained several mainframe applications.
- Developed various mainframe processes to interface with outsourcing companies.
- Named employee of the month for my work in the migration of the mainframe financial systems to the AS/400.
- Assigned to an Air Force contract at WPAFB for the Logistics Management Data Bank in a mainframe environment.
- Automated the Employee Gas Station from a mainframe application to a client server application.
- Managed all critical applications during the migration from a mainframe to client server environment.
- Improved DSIT mail delivery efficiency by 80% Use DOC1 to enhance Document presentation for printing on the Mainframe.
- Monitored mainframe data lifecycle movement across platforms, such as UNIX to insure Service Level Agreements were met.
- Performed both emergency and preventative maintenance on CDC 3800 and IBM 4381 mainframe systems.
- Designed MQ formats formats and message data structures for Mainframe /WBI communication.
- Developed FORTRAN applications on Univac 1100 series mainframes and VAX minicomputers.
- Used TSO/ISPF, OS JCL, LIBRARIAN, ENDEAVOR, and INFOMAN for all aspects of my mainframe duties.
- Led project planning and implementation of Mainframe applications such as Cyberlife & Lifecomm.
- assigned to ECOLAB Documented mainframe programs functionality used for support purposes when the mainframe environment eventually was monitored by Keane.