Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Sr. Medical Writer (Remote/Sponsor)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Medical Writer role will collaborate with internal and external key team partners to develop clinical documents, abstract and publications that are aligned with the Company objectives. This is a hands-on position that primarily includes writing and critically editing scientific manuscripts, abstracts, and podium presentations.
· Generate content in collaboration with authors/collaborators for protocols, investigator's brochure, clinical study reports, safety updates, abstracts, posters, orals, manuscripts, and slide sets working from various data sources
· Performs Quality Control checking and proof reading of all required documents to meet customer expectation
· Manage multiple documents across different molecules/projects and obtain feedback from all key partners to define and implement documents strategies
· Appropriately communicates the scientific significance and value of all documents to the target audience, consistent with business processes and compliance requirements
· Understand and use product strategy, communication objectives, and lexicon appropriately to ensure alignment with publication content
· Maintain relationships with internal and external collaborators/authors on assigned documents and supports process improvement
· Understand the publication landscape (e.g., journals, congresses, readership) and advise key stakeholders accordingly
· Support documents and publication strategies and prioritization of documents and publications
· Drive documentation project timelines and handle multiple projects at a time; may support one or more products
· Ensure quality, alignment with objectives, and timely completion of publications while staying on track with allocated budgets
· Draft and edit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
· Establish, maintain, and expand business relationships with cross-functional team members collaborating on publication projects to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information based on publication plans.
· Management of CRO medical writing relationship with regard to all protocol documents, FDA filings, and site communications like memos or addendums.
· Maybe responsible for training, mentoring or supervising junior staff members
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field of study. Advance degree strongly preferred (MS, PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.).
· Minimum 5+ years of direct scientific writing experience or 3+ years' experience with advanced degree.
· PhD, MD, or PharmD with at least 3-5 years of clinical documentation and publication development experience for industry in the bio-pharmaceutical sector
· Experience preparing clinical research documents, and manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as abstracts and posters or oral presentations for scientific congresses
· Experience working in a matrix team setting
· Experience collaborating with clinical investigator authors/collaborators on documents and publication development
· Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to apply project management skills to advance numerous projects at a time and to deliver high-quality documents rapidly
· Ability to lead and/or facilitate effective team meetings for deliverables
· Proficient in word processing and pertinent software (e.g., Microsoft Office, EndNote)
· Knowledgeable about ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and GPP3
· Good Publication Practices 3 guidelines
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharma / biotech industry
· Small molecule drug development
· Regulatory environment
· Process, procedures and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Smartsheet
· Attention to details
· Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written
· Deliver on commitments
· Detail oriented and meticulous follow through
· Maintain composure
· Organizational skills
· Proactively plan and organize
· Solve problems
· Be self-aware
· Manage and improve process
· Influence and persuade
$107k-154k yearly est.22d ago
The Medical and Scientific Writer will be the primary storyteller and promoter of research news, advances in treatments, and general information about Sj gren's disease to scientific and lay audiences.$95k-145k yearly est.6d ago
TSSCI Tech Editor
Location: Arlington, Virginia- hybrid (2 days a week onsite) An employer is looking for multiple TS/SCI Technical Editors to sit onsite in Arlington, VA.$52k-72k yearly est.12d ago
Sr Technical Writer
This role will function as a primary writer-responsible for deliverables of with varied scope and complexity.$63k-84k yearly est.2d ago
Senior Medical Writer [REMOTE]
Write, edit, and manage documentation for regulatory submissions, such as protocols, synopses, INDs, and study reports.
Write and edit other strategic documents as needed.
Master's degree in life sciences or minimum 10 years of medical writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Proficient in interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving abilities within a matrix management environment.
Knowledge of FDA and ICH guidelines.
Skilled in interpreting clinical data.
Proven experience writing major documents (e.g., protocols, CSRs, ISE, ISS, Clinical Overviews).
Familiarity with biopharmaceutical industry accounting, financial regulations, and tax laws.
Experience with public company reporting and compliance requirements.
Advanced Scientific Degree preferred with at least 8 years of relevant writing experience.
Advanced knowledge of drug development and regulatory requirements for document organization.
Project management experience, including negotiation and influence skills for timely, high-quality deliverables.
Proven leadership in regulatory writing for INDs.
$108k-142k yearly est.4d ago
Onsite Job - Technical Editor (Need Active Clearance TS/SCI CI Poly Required) - Reston Virginia
Location - Reston Virginia Job Title: - Technical Editor$46k-62k yearly est.4d ago
Remote Medical Writer Opportunity
Our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company that specializes in neuroscience is looking to bring on a Medical Writer IV to the team.$100 hourly13d ago
The Proposal Strategist/Writer works closely with leadership throughout Southern Scripts to create customized responses to RFx documents that differentiates Southern Scripts in the market, while developing strategic content tailored to the needs of clients. Submits proposals by the identified due date, coordinating the submission; proactively identifies, communicates, and develops risk mitigation plan to support revenue-generating proposals for Southern Scripts. Formats responses into a professional template in alignment with Southern Scripts' brand standards. The Proposal Strategist/Writer manages high complexity weighted proposals.$50k-80k yearly est.1d ago
Managing Editor of Content for Military.com
For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. We are looking for someone who thinks creatively but strategically, is eager to work collaboratively with our Managing Editor of News, and who has the drive to ensure our site continues to be the go-to resource for our military and veteran community. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry Coordinating coverage and site operations while working closely and collaboratively with Military.com's Managing Editor of News to produce matching or supporting evergreen content Join the Military.com team as our Managing Editor of Content! Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are.$70.1k-145.7k yearly10d ago
Managing Editor, Online Content
Managing Editor, Online Content is a key member of our executive team and our market intelligence team.$51k-82k yearly est.13d ago
Senior Technical Writer
At Amador we provide global-standard translational sciences and clinical pharmacology services to biopharmaceutical companies in US, EU and China. Amador aims to become a leading global partner for the successful development of novel and improved biotherapeutics.
We are seeking candidates to enhance and further our clinical pharmacology services globally through high-quality work, strategic client interactions, publications, and presentations. In collaboration with pharmacometricians, they will lead writing pharmacometrics analysis plans and reports for our clients' drug development programs for assigned projects, in compliance with current regulatory guidance and industry best practice.
Key qualities in the candidate include organizational leadership through influential, interpersonal skills, and understanding of organizational dynamics to maximize Amador's effectiveness, and to influence the industry through participation in external-facing opportunities.
Key qualities in the candidate include advanced understanding of pharmacometrics analyses, reporting, and scientific publications and who are highly self-motivated, well organized, a great communicator, and a reliable teammate.
Remote working acceptable, CA, MI, MD or VA .
Responsible for writing, formatting, editing , reviewing, quality control of pharmacometrics analysis plans and reports and publishing documents in Adobe.
Responsible for writing, formatting, editing , reviewing, quality control of a scientific publication on pharmacometrics analyses
Co-lead creating submission packages to support pharmacometrics analysis plans and reports.
Mentor or supervise junior writers or data analysts.
Ability to apply styles based on internal stakeholders' needs.
Prepare, review, revise, and maintain standard operating procedures and other controlled documents and operational processes and procedures related to quantitative clinical pharmacology in-depth training guides.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
2+ years of experience with Doctoral degree (PharmD or PhD)
4+ years of experience with Master's degree
6+ years of experience with Bachelor's degree
Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio) and Strong Adobe skills is a plus with demonstrated experience in topic-based, structured writing.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to research, analyze, and write with clarity by interpreting technical source information and determining appropriateness for inclusion into documentation.
Excellent organizational and time management ability.
Excellent understanding of medical / scientific terminology and experience in data analysis and interpretation.$55k-72k yearly est.21h ago
The Medical Technical Writer serves as the interface between GMW and Global Regulatory Operations.$77k-106k yearly est.4d ago
Sr. Writer/Editor for Healthcare/Medical Content
*This job is fully remote and requires someone who can work fully on PST hours (8-5pm)
*Requires 5 years of writing editing experience and someone who already has worked in healthcare / medical content.
*Examples of your writing will be required as part of the submission/application process.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission requirements including, but not limited to, sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patients' rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Write, develop, copy, and edit patient education content with an emphasis on health literacy strategies.
Guide the writing and content creation process, bringing projects from concept to completion and ensuring brief requirements and deadlines are met.
Collaborate with the clinical team to assess and manage patient education requests.
Ensure consistency of messaging and tone across all channels and touchpoints.
Lead initiatives to update and enhance existing content.
Mentor and support other writers, including providing guidance and direction to freelance writers and outside content vendors.
Contribute solutions based on a solid understanding of best practices in health patient education, including how to structure and optimize content.
Leverage research, insights, data and relevant trends to inform writing best practices and copy guidelines.
Present creative and content choices confidently and have a point of view on best overall presentation and delivery of content.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Build consensus and work effectively with all cross-functional team members, driving collaboration and continual improvement
BA or equivalent required, preferably in health sciences or health education
Five (5+) years professional writing and editing experience
Experience in the health education or communication field preferred. Be able to write in "plain language/health literacy" and be very comfortable in Microsoft Office applications.
Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of, health care systems and content.
Experience in translating complex medical information into plain language for patient information.
Proven excellence in writing and editing.
Thoughtful and strategic approach to problem solving
Exceptional attention to editorial detail.
Ability to manage multiple projects on short deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to give and receive constructive editorial feedback.
Understanding of content strategy and content management systems.
Comfortable operating independently and collaboratively. Strong portfolio indicating versatility with examples of various forms of writing and approaches
$100k-147k yearly est.4d ago
Sr Technical Writer
Prepare, review, revise, and maintain documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions, system operations, policies, and standards.
Prepare, review, revise, and maintain end user resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, in-depth user guides, general & technical overviews, FAQs, and in-product help documentation.
Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users$59k-82k yearly est.2d ago
Senior Technical Writer
Richmond,VA Long Term contract$66k-86k yearly est.3d ago
McLean , Virginia , USA Location:McLean, Virginia, USA$93k-129k yearly est.4d ago
Senior Technical Writer - Remote
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our team remotely in the United States. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients.$61.8k-128.9k yearly3d ago
Value-Based Program Contract Writer (Medicaid)
Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field. + **Vaccination Statement:** Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Humana Healthy Horizons is seeking a Value-Based Contract Writer (Value-Based Programs Lead) who will conduct all aspects of value-based payment (VBP) contracting including development, implementation, negotiation, and maintenance in alignment with segment strategy and goals. The Value-Based Contract Writer (Value-Based Programs Lead) requires in-depth understanding of VBP and the contracting process to support value-based programs.$88k-124k yearly est.Easy Apply48d ago
The Managing Editor will be expected to strengthen and grow the company's content and creative portfolio, focusing on the generation of editorial content, individual brands, and brand products to target audience, age, and interest. The Managing Editor is responsible for partner, sponsor, and user-generated content, collaborating regularly across the organization to identify new opportunities for the company's content, characters, and brands and applying those insights to the overall editorial and creative strategy of the company. The Managing Editor will work closely with the executive team to support the company's content/digital strategy across all products and help drive the success of its media products, content licensing business, and educational offerings. The Managing Editor will ensure synergy across all Cricket Media content to ensure the most effective use of and return on investment across all programs, supporting a single brand for Cricket content and providing high-quality standards for curriculum, educational programs, and magazines. The Managing Editor directs the company's editorial and creative teams and fosters a highly collaborative and innovative environment among these content creators. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.cricketmedia.com About the Position: The Managing Editor is responsible for ensuring and expanding the continuing quality of Cricket Media content and translating the company's content strategy, business opportunities, and educational standards into an appropriate editorial direction and content-generation plan. Led by our 9 award-winning children's magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning programs, including NeuLingo and NeuABC language learning, and CricketTogether and TryEngineering Together eMentoring platforms, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children safely explore and engage with their expanding world.$80k-100k yearly45d ago
Senior Proposal Writer (Remote)
GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
* Create compliant and compelling proposal content by thoroughly analyzing the solicitation requirements.
* Lead management, quality, and transition volumes but also may work on personnel (including resumes and staffing) and past performance.
* Use critical thinking skills to iteratively develop content and graphics using best practices such as storyboarding.
* Deliver required artifacts according to the schedule.
* Collaborate with other proposal team members to integrate win themes, discriminators, and strengths into assigned written sections.
* Ensure alignment of assigned section with overall proposal strategy and messaging.
* Create oral presentation slides on a variety of topics.
* Serve as a section or volume lead, management solution architect, and/or an expert color team reviewer.
* Write proposal narratives that are responsive to requirements and highlight the strengths or benefits of our solution.
* Develop or refine graphics that support our proposed solution.
* Analyze proposal requirements (including subsequent amendments), capture materials, reading room content, and/or openly available materials to integrate critical concepts and insights into the proposal narrative.
* Revise proposal content based on iterative and color team feedback.
* Meet or exceed all proposal milestones and deadlines.
* May be required to work evenings and weekends.
* Bachelor's with 5 - 8 years (or commensurate experience)
Required Skills and Experience
* Proven ability to write compliant and compelling proposal sections in response to Government solicitations in support of a variety of departments and agencies (Federal/Civilian and DoD/IC).
* Experience writing and tailoring content for complex non-technical proposal sections (e.g., management plans, quality plans, staffing) for a wide variety of IT solutions
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experience writing for government proposals valued at $25M and greater.
GovCIO is a team of transformers -- people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. Every day, we make a positive impact by delivering innovative IT services and solutions that improve how government agencies operate and serve our citizens.
But we can't do it alone. We need great people to help us do great things - for our customers, our culture, and our ability to attract other great people. We are changing the face of government IT and building a workforce that fuels this missoin. Are you ready to be transformer?
GovCIO is a team of professionals who want to make a difference. And that can only happen with a diverse, happy, and cared-for team. So, we prioritize your well-being, equity for all and look for ways to make work a better place for each of us every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status. EOE AA M/ F/Vet/Disabled
$120,000$120k yearly17d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Senior Copywriter is $76,238 per year or $37 per hour.
The highest paying Senior Copywriter jobs have a salary over $115,000 per year while the lowest paying Senior Copywriter jobs pay $50,000 per year
A creative director is a professional who creates and maintains a vision for a company's products and branding through digital, print, and film installations. Creative directors supervise and innovative staff team such as graphic designers and artists to discuss and plan the vision's layout and visuals. They also meet with clients or marketing and advertising departments to create designs and make the necessary changes to the systems. Most creative directors must have a bachelor's degree in fine arts and should build work portfolios while starting their careers as graphic designers or photographers.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily functions of employees in a specific team, department, or even a work shift. They create work schedules, organize work processes and workflows, train new hires, provide necessary reports related to the team function and the employees, monitor and evaluate employee performance, and ensure that goals of the specific team or department are met. When needed, supervisors also provide guidance to employees in terms of their career or even personal challenges. They also help in fostering harmonious work relationships by resolving interpersonal conflicts at work. To be successful in their role, they must have leadership skills, time management skills, decision-making capabilities, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
An associate creative director helps the creative director in creating design concepts and directions for multiple design projects, marketing materials, and campaigns. Other tasks include researching marketing trends and strategies and overseeing multiple design projects. The skills that an associate creative director should possess to accomplish his/her or her responsibilities include good interpersonal skills and knowledge of social media platforms and trends. The requirements to qualify for the job including possessing a degree in advertising, fine arts, or related fields and experience in supervising staff.
A marketing communications manager's role is to oversee all operations involving media and public relations. They are primarily responsible for devising marketing strategies and programs to improve brand awareness, handling communications and various issues within the company, and crafting communication strategies for product launches and other events. Furthermore, they also must handle correspondence, take the lead in creating newsletters, press releases, and other mediums, ensuring that they align in the company's vision, mission, and regulations. As a marketing communications manager, it is essential to lead and encourage staff while implementing company policies and guidelines.
A senior writer is responsible for assisting junior writers in creating compositions and digital content according to business functions and client needs. A senior writer should have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as extensive knowledge of composition structures and developing engaging pieces to attract the target audience and potential clients, driving resources for revenue and profits. They also coordinate with clients on any adjustments and instructions to support their goals and objectives.