What Does A Senior Credit Analyst Do At Wells Fargo
* _* Negotiate terms and conditions for transactions and work with deal teams to ensure appropriate documentation is in place* Manage existing commercial accounts, perform rigorous analysis of transactions, and resolve problem accounts in partnership with deal teams.* Prepare risk assessments and present to senior management with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate risks* Interface with customers to obtain needed information, resolve credit related issues, and minimize potential losses* Monitor accounts (along with the account team) to ensure on-going compliance with loan agreements.* Other projects and assignments as requested including, but not limited to, portfolio analysis to ensure compliance and portfolio reporting
What Does A Senior Credit Analyst Do At Goldman Sachs & Co.
* Establishing an analytical framework for the industries assigned* Analyzing the leveraged issuers in those industries, via financial modeling, accounting review, assessment of management's communications, assessment of third-party research, and interaction with management teams and sell-side analysts, among others* Assessing the relative value of bond and loan investment opportunities by interpretation of capital structures, covenants, market drivers of performance and the value of available alternatives* Recommending investments across a range of portfolios (with e.g. different risk appetites, restrictions on currencies/countries), defending those recommendations in both oral and written communication with desk heads* Performing ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio positions and key credits in those industries, and communicating updates in a timely fashion (orally and in writing
What Does A Senior Credit Analyst Do At Sabic
* This role will support the business by providing analytics, collection support, account reconciliation, dispute resolution.* Major responsibilities include:* Management of customer/sales relationships (cash calls, qmi calls)* Collection of customer accounts for timely receipt of payments, creation of value through the reduction of bad debt* Control the advanced collection of accounts receivables, ensure timely collection of aged amounts, and maintain business/customer relationships and SABIC's global image.* Manage credit worthiness for existing and potential customers based on SABIC credit policy and procedures* Review orders and facilitate credit release, communicating holds when necessary.* Ensure necessary approvals are received per Master Authority Schedule.* Partner with sales, customer service regarding claims research and resolution (discounted terms, duplicate reduction, unknown claims)* Perform other duties to support the needs of the CFO team as requested
What Does A Senior Credit Analyst Do At National Equity Fund, Inc.
* Analyze and review financial statements (including audited/compiled/reviewed statements, corporate and/or personal tax returns, personal financial statements, credit bureau reports) on a portfolio of diversified loan types* Prepare written credit memorandums that consist of a thorough and objective analysis of the following; financial condition and credit worthiness of prospective and current borrowers, lending risks, clearly identifying offsetting mitigants, prevailing industry and market conditions, management team, collateral, debt service and covenant compliance, deal loan structuring* Provide/recommend credit risk ratings consistent with the organization's credit guidelines and/or loan policy* Work closely with Senior Credit Officer and lending staff in understanding complex credit needs* Ensure satisfactory turnaround of loan requests* Perform annual reviews of existing loan portfolio as needed.* The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics.* Advanced degree in business field helpful* Minimum 3* years of experience in credit analysis and/or commercial underwriting* General knowledge of SBA loan structuring, underwriting, documentation, and credit is a plus.* Knowledge of New Markets Tax Credit transactions is a plus.* Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite products (Word, Excel, etc.)* Formal credit training is a plus.* Excellent oral and written presentation skills in addition to strong analytical and practical problem-solving with strong attention to detail.* Experience with financial statement spreading software.* Thorough understanding of risks (market, interest rate, industry, etc.) as it applies to the underwriting process* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic team environment* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.* We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package.* Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to National Equity Fund, Human Resources Department, 10 South Riverside Plaza, Ste.* Chicago, IL* NEF/NMSC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Chicago Tribune* Category: Finance, Keywords: Credit
What Does A Senior Credit Analyst Do At Central Bank
* Responsible for reviewing loans to ensure that acceptable credit standards are maintained and that loans conform to established company policy.* Accompany officers calling on customers when requested* Will draw of previous experience to develop and analyze all types of credit information pertaining to diversified types of commercial loans, prepares credit reports for loan officers and committees, maintains control over credit requirements of current accounts, and furnishes information relative to credit inquiries* Conduct investigation and analysis of routine financial data to facilitate the credit extension decision-making process.* Use credit reporting services to compile reports regarding the credit history of potential customers.* Research and analyze financial statements.* Interpret findings and prepare reports of financial position and credit worthiness.* Assist with the preparation and presentation to loan committees or customers.* May offer opinions regarding financial strength and credit worthiness of customers.* Maintain loan documentation files and monitor compliance with terms of loan agreements.* Conduct a systematic review of commercial loans to determine adequacy of documentation* Monitor the financial position of established accounts and brings irregularities to the attention of the Department Manager* Will begin to assist officers in processing renewal documents* Will begin to take ownership of familiar relationship and continue to develop rapport with existing customers* Begin to understand structure and pricing of borrowing relationship* Become familiar with the basics of portfolio administration* Develop a firm understanding of an ideal prospect profile* Review loans that are held for follow-up and recommend appropriate action* Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory issues relating to loan policy and procedures evidenced by appropriate application of regulations in day-to-day operations* Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, efficiency and customer service when resolving customer issues* Understand and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Bank’s other services and operations such as Cash Management, Correspondent Banking and Trust and make referrals and facilitate introductions as appropriate.* Engage in activities that will build your professional network. – charitable boards, community involvement, etc* Attend and complete all required training.* ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Assist others as needed.* The position may be assigned other duties and responsibilities and may be assigned work or training at other assigned