Location: Dulles Town Center, VA
Experience: Senior Level
Solutions³ is seeking a Senior Cyber Engineer to collaborate with the Customer’s SE&I team to Perform a risk assessment of the proposed system architecture for compliance with security best practices.Responsibilities Include:
Required Education : BS Cyber Security Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Required Certifications : AWS Certified Security-Specialty Certification or AWS Certified Solutions
Desired Certifications : DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II - Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) - SAFe certification (SA, SP, SSM/SASM, RTE, POPM, SPD, ASE, or SPC)Equivalency:
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sterling, VA
Experience: Senior Level
Our team is building some great tools to speed up and automate SailPoint and IAM development in organizations across the country. We're focusing on speeding up the time to deployment and integrating hundreds of applications within the organizations we support. Suppose you're interested in more than just configuring a tool and building solutions that enable organizations to use identity to accelerate and secure their businesses. In that case, this might be the place for you.
You'll be surrounded by helpful and caring team members that are driven to help you and our customers succeed. This isn't a place where you'll be hired and put on an island to get the job done independently. We very much grow or fail as a team. Part of our company culture is bi-weekly team meetings talking about the problems we have across our programs and working as a team to solve them. We also have sizable training and conference budgets for each employee to ensure they're constantly learning the latest and greatest in their field.
The Sr. SailPoint Engineer is responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive account management and identity synchronization solutions to our growing customer base. This often encompasses the entire lifecycle of an identity management deployment and consists of requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, go-live, and transition to support. This is both an architectural and technical role and requires high-level business acumen coupled with deep technical knowledge of identity management products and system design principles.
Along with being an exceptionally technically proficient individual, this position also requires the candidate to have exceptional personnel and time management skills and excellent communications skills.
The candidate will:
- Create and define business, functional, and application architecture designs as per business requirements
- Architect identity management solutions using best practices and proven methods
- Install, configure, and customize SailPoint IdentityIQ in alignment with defined business and technical requirements
- Create customer-facing documentation, including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Perform technical training and identity management workshops either in-person or remotely
- Provide ongoing support to an existing customer base
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Develop workflows and interfaces that delight our customers
- Develop elegant, maintainable, testable, and reusable code
- Take responsibility for the solution from design to deployment
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documenting and analysis of requirements, solution design, development, testing, and Production deployment.
- Ensure documentation allows for stakeholders and developers to integrate with the solution to be successful
- Take ownership of and resolve technical issues from development to production
- Ensure quality of developed code through testing and lessons learned
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Expected to be a key contributor in roadmap development to advance the IGA team and add continuous value for our internal and customer teams.
- Participate in code reviews, integration, and deployment events
- Constantly looking for opportunities to enhance your professional body of knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- A bachelor's in computer science, information systems, or other related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- Security first mindset
- 3+ years of work experience as a member of an identity management team
Must be well versed in the following technologies and capabilities:
- 3-5+ years of experience in deploying and managing an IGA platform with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies, such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP, to deliver complex solutions.
- Subject matter expert for core IGA capabilities: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification.
- Development experience in Java, REST/SOAP API, and a variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file).
- Strong scripting knowledge
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Advanced skillset in collaboration and can lead team-oriented projects effectively without the need for guidance or support across all situations.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementing security systems and controls. Must have a deep knowledge of security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
Desired but not necessary:
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Location: Southfield, MI or Remote
Experience: Mid Level, Senior Level
Job Type: Full Time
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Senior Engineer is $105,958 per year or $51 per hour. The highest paying Senior Engineer jobs have a salary over $138,000 per year while the lowest paying Senior Engineer jobs pay $80,000 per year
Senior software engineers are experienced employees who would usually take the lead in projects related to software development. They are in charge of determining the needs of the organization, checking whether there are feasible solutions to challenges, and creating plans for the development of a software solution. They provide a sound analysis of data collected during the testing phase of the software and address any problems during the software development phase. Once the software has been developed, they then ensure that it works well and that it addresses the needs and expectations of the users.
A senior systems engineer specializes in overseeing network systems, management tools, software, and hardware within a company or an organization. Their primary responsibility is to install, maintain, and resolve complex system issues using their years of extensive knowledge and expertise. They can also provide insights, troubleshooting, and technical support should it be needed. Furthermore, as a senior systems engineer, it is also their responsibility to lead, supervise, and coordinate with a team of skilled system engineers while in adherence to company policies and regulations.
An engineering manager is responsible for managing the overall concept of engineering and construction projects, ensuring that the plan meets the budget goals and the client's specifications. Engineering managers approve designs, plan strategic procedures to follow the project's timetable, analyze current market trends, hire the best and efficient contractors, and coordinate with the clients for any changes and adjustments as needed. An engineering manager must have excellent knowledge of engineering disciplines, as well as leadership and communication skills, monitoring the team's performance throughout the project.
A senior test engineer is a professional who is responsible for developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting computer systems and equipment. Senior test engineers must assist junior engineers in developing test plans and conducting testing activities on complex systems to meet program requirements. They aid in the areas of predictability, manufacturing processing, and improvement in the equipment and process. Senior test engineers must also develop proposal inputs and reviews documents generated by junior engineers.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.