The work experience section of a resume is all about highlighting the achievements that an employer would want to see.
To avoid going over one page, only include the most important examples from your work history that would be relevant to
the employer, and keep them in chronological order. Here are some examples from different Senior .NEt Developers:
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Index's and involved in designing of Database tables.
- Deployed the system on Websphere 6.0 application server.
- Used Data Studio to connect to DB2 database, run stored procedures, and to execute SQL queries.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implement stored procedures using Spring JDBC template.
Senior .NET Developer
- Utilize best practices such as Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
- Support and administer Production and UAT operations during upgrade and weekly releases.
- Used Java, Struts, Servlets, JSP etc for the development.
- Spring, 2012
- Worked on development of front-end user interface using JSP, HTML & CSS.
- Answered support tickets in SharePoint.
- Light hand-coding using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Assist with design of interactive learning modules.
- Reviewed and approved copy for print (marketing collateral), web site, and social media site (Facebook).
- Used a Sharepoint team site with custom lists to track progress with individual migrations.
- Design, develop and test ETL mappings, sessions and workflows based on ETL Source to Target Matrix.
- Implemented database schemas over new databases to save $70K annually in database administration cost.
- Upgraded to Windows 2000 PCs to keep abreast of technology to increase client productivity.
- Tracked and reported regular project status to PMO.
We compared 14,211 sample senior .net developer resumes with job offers and found that the average years of experience required for a senior .net developer job required by employers is 5.0 years.
How much work experience do employers want to see?
The average senior .net developer job listing asks for 5.0 years of work experience.
How much work experience does the average senior .net developer candidate have?
The average senior .net developer resume contains 6.0 years of work experience.
Write your work experience section in a way that embraces your senior .net developer skills.
Sounds easier said than done? Take a look at how other people have done it. Below are real
examples from senior .net developer resumes that people have included in their work experience
section to demonstrate their knowledge of key skills: