25. Primary Researchaverage Demand
- Conducted secondary and primary research on over 60 strategic or tactical projects in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative primary research for merchandising, marketing, service operations and executive leaders.
- Collected primary and secondary data, conducted primary research and secondary on-line database searches.
- Executed primary research clinics using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Conducted primary research, including designing surveys and collecting data.
- Fielded primary research via quantitative surveys, focus groups or in-depth interviews with physicians, managed care leaders and consumers.
- Introduced the use of primary research and customer profiles to the new product development process.
- Conducted primary research in a double blind study examining potential relationship between Sertraline and the reduction of severity of Trichotillomania symptomology.