8. Primary Care Physicianshigh Demand
- Called on primary care physicians and rural area hospitals in the Hypertension, Diabetes, and Anticoagulant disease states.
- Promoted the sales of blood glucose meters and strips to endocrinologists, internal medicine specialists and primary care physicians.
- Re-allocated to the Primary Care Division I sold to Primary Care physicians and to Urologists in eastern SD.
- Called on Cardiologist, radiologists, neurologist and primary care physicians.
- Call points included pulmonologists, allergists, ENT's, internists, primary care physicians, and clinical staff.
- Called on Cardiologist, Nephrologist, Endocrinologist, Pain Specialist, Anesthesiologist, Orthopedic Surgeons and Primary Care Physicians.
- Sell urine toxicology and pharmacogenetic testing services to primary care physicians, pain management specialists, psychologists, and addictionologists.
- Worked on a UCB contract launching two neurology products, Neupro and Vimpat, to Primary Care physicians.
- Marketed products to pulmonologists, pediatricians, allergists, primary care physicians and ENTs.
- Promote Linzess, Zenpep, Canasa and Pylera to Gastroenterologist and Primary Care Physicians.