- Performed mainframe application, systems analysis and programming, third level customer support and Oracle/ SQL database administration.
- Assisted Operations Manager with Mainframe Disaster Recovery testing and plan development.
- Assisted the project lead programmer with the conversion of a new Accounting System onto the in-house mainframe application (SAS).
- Design, document and write web based systems to replace existing mainframe applications that were not year 2000 compliant.
- Coordinate projects providing support for mainframe and non-mainframe applications, including coordination and prioritization of work for 28 people.
- Monitor and update network patches associated with network connectivity, mainframe processes and network printing platforms.
- Provide second-tier support to end users for PC, server, mainframe applications and hardware issues.
- Updated monthly maintenance of unit cost mapping tables and product mapping tables in the mainframe.
- Supported hospital applications on an AS400 and IBM Mainframe using RPG and PLI programming languages.
- Designed, developed and implemented processes applying in-depth technical knowledge of IBM Mainframe.
- Help implement and train agencies on new interface software for mainframe systems.
- Created new JCL Mainframe batch jobs as requested by internal groups.
- Supported the application testing ready for the Mainframe software upgrade.
- Support and Maintenance activities of DHL NBC Mainframes Legacy systems.
- Support the Client Server Organization with UNIX / WIN / AIX / LINUX and Mainframe issues.
- Tested Web site and intranet firewalls and parallel application code to the mainframe applications.