Nightclub VIP Server - PBR - Greensburg
Maryland Live Casino
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Responsible for greeting guests and providing prompt, accurate and courteous service.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
* Greet all guests and take beverage orders in a prompt and professional manner.
* Serve cocktails and/or menu items to guests; up-sell when taking orders.
* Must be willing and able to show that you are energetic, outgoing, fun person while maintaining professionalism at all times.
* Provide outstanding and professional service with a smile to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Communicate effectively and clearly with co-workers both verbally and utilizing the point of sales system.
* Communicate with guests clearly, patiently and with good humor.
* Be well-versed in all concept products and menu items in order to guide the guest experience and sell food and beverage items.
* Checks guests' identification to ensure they meet the minimum age requirements for consumption of alcohol beverages.
* Follow RAMP guidelines.
* Accurately account for all sales and payments from the guest.
* Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues.
* Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
* Abiding with all federal, state and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service and intoxicated guests.
* Performing additional duties as assigned.
* Understands all PLCB regulations.
* Ensures compliance with all federal and state gaming regulations.
* Abides by company and department specific appearance standards.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
* Ability to communicate effectively with others; understands and complies with all Company and departmental rules and regulations.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid license as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
* Must be RAMP certified or certification during Company Orientation.
* Ability to withstand physical demands, such as standing and walking briskly for extended periods of time; pushing, pulling stooping, bending and squatting continuously throughout shift; able to lift and carry 50 pounds, unassisted, for extended periods of time.
* Able to work entire shift, in full costume, without accommodations.
* Must have thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
* Must be able to work in smoke filled environments.
* Must have full working knowledge of POS.
* Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred.
* 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and willingness meet the applicant's schedules when needed.
* Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
* Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
* Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
* Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning
* Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels
* Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators
* 24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 500 employees.
* Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
* You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.