Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Senior .NET Software Developer
The CharityEngine platform is an extremely robust ecosystem comprised of an enterprise CRM with dozens of connected web, mobile and desktop applications that help fundraisers raise money and take care of donors. Anderson and Rainforest Trust are just a few examples that rely on CharityEngine to power their fundraising. We're looking for a senior .NET software engineer to join an elite team of experienced engineers and IT professionals that has built the most comprehensive CRM & Fundraising ecosystem that powers some of the world largest non-profit organizations like the Wounded Warrior Project, MD Anderson Cancer Center and Easter Seals. At CharityEngine our mission is Powering the Good to be Great We facilitate and empower nonprofit fundraising initiatives through our intuitive platform that combines CRM, forms and event tools, email marketing automation, and payments processing. The CharityEngine system includes core CRM, Reporting & Direct Payment processing functionality and stores terabytes of data, hundreds of millions of database records and currently processing up to $300,000,000.00 per year for our customers.$82k-112k yearly est.7d ago
W2 Requirement -Sr. .Net Developer / Architect with AWS --REMOTE
Sr. .Net Dev / Architect with AWS
Location: Seattle, WA - Remote - must be willing to work PST
Duration - 6 months +
Looking for 10+ years' experience.
• 6+ years of experience advanced working as an SDE at an Enterprise Level (consumer facing)
• 3+ years of experience building web APIs in C# and .net
• 3+ years of experience building cloud native web apis
• 3+ years of experience in AWS application development and monitoring
• 3+ years of experience building scalable Kubernetes EKS applications
• Hands on experience in developing and shipping high throughput REST APIs
• Advanced knowledge of C# Web API and REST standards and development
• A deep understanding of application architecture and development in .NET/Service Oriented models, .NET framework, CLR
• Experience with architecture involving asynchronous workflows such as Kafka
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or DynamoDB
• Ability to read/write SQL queries
• Experience with Microservices
• Hands on experience in designing and documenting REST APIs and system integrations documentation
• Experience with API testing, performance testing and performance debugging tools
Years of Experience
1 experience advanced working as an SDE at an Enterprise Level (consumer facing) 6+ years
2 experience building web apis in C# and .net 6+ years
3 experience building cloud native web apis 6+ years
• Solid experience in observability and monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Splunk, DataDog, AppInsights
• Experience with Apigee gateway and proxy development
• Experience in authorization and authentication mechanisms on REST APIs
• Experience in lifting and shifting services from on-prem to cloud
• Infrastructure automation such as Chef, Terraform, ARM templates
• Experience with DevOps techniques and practices
• Experience with PowerShell and command line scripts
Senior IT Recruiter
Desk: 7323986579;Ex:261$85k-116k yearly est.4d ago
Brandcoders is an established Orlando-based web development, marketing, and branding agency specializing in brand identity, powerful websites, custom web applications, process automation, and digital presence for over 300 national brands and local businesses.$65k-80k yearly9d ago
Software Developer(.Net, Remote)
The Software Developer will work with clients and vendors to create fully integrated software solutions that will scale with client's business objectives. Locus Robotics is seeking an experienced Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space$79k-103k yearly est.21d ago
Lead Azure Cloud Developer (Remote role)
Our client, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in FL is seeking an experienced Lead Azure Cloud Developer to join their talented team. iCST is an IT staffing and solutions company that understands the rapidly developing IT landscape and is a leader in delivering innovative, experienced talent and IT solutions.$105k-150k yearly est.17d ago
This opportunity must be worked on site in either McLean, Reston, Herndon, or Chantilly, VA and requires an active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph security clearance. Location : Northern Virginia (McLean, Reston, Herndon, or Chantilly, VA) Sabree Software Services, Inc. (S3) is a full-service software firm headquartered in Northern Virginia. Sabree Software Solutions is currently looking to hire a SharePoint Developer on a full time, permanent basis. The SharePoint Developer shall comply with Sponsor requirements or IT best practices and provide a full range of SharePoint support assistance including SharePoint administration and system upgrade duties as needed. The SharePoint Developer shall work closely with the Sponsor for work prioritization and execute SharePoint tasks as necessary to maintain the Sponsor's environment in accordance with overall enterprise support. The SharePoint Developer shall interact with Sponsor's staff and contractors and participate in vendor support meetings to resolve issues while complying with IT enterprise oversight requirements. The SharePoint Developer shall interact with end users to troubleshoot issues, gather, and elucidate requirements, explaining end user procedures and techniques either in person or over the phone to users.$82k-107k yearly est.12d ago
Location: Sterling VA (East Coast hours) & remote Title: .NET Developer (100% remote)$78k-107k yearly est.6d ago
Software Developer 
About the job:
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Developmental up to $120,000.00
Full Performance up to $155,000.00
Senior up to $175,000.00
Expert up to $200,000.00
Subject Matter Expert up to $245,000.00
1. Demonstrated experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, Prep/Conductor, data
connectors, and other Tableau add-ons.
2. Demonstrated experience with standup, operation, and maintenance of enterprise
capabilities and infrastructure.
4. Demonstrated experience with PowerShell.
5. Demonstrated experience with Windows Server administration.
6. Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and
similar cloud platforms.
7. Demonstrated experience with cloud-based managed services such as Simple
Workflow (SWF), Data Pipeline, Relational Database (RDS), CloudWatch, Cloudbreak,
EC2, EBS, S3, KMS.
8. Demonstrated experience with requesting application and server certifications and
9. Demonstrated experience with DevOps principles, pipeline development, deployment,
maintenance, and process automation.
10. Demonstrated experience with enabling Continuous Integration and Continuous
11. Demonstrated experience with automating server standups and builds.
12. Demonstrated experience with requirements management.
13. Demonstrated experience using Jira, Confluence, Github, and Jenkins.
14. Demonstrated experience providing end user support for GOTS and COTS software
15. Demonstrated experience configuring systems and service for access control.
16. Demonstrated experience configuring systems and services to utilize Public Key
17. Demonstrated experience using NoSQL, SQL, Microsoft Excel, CSV, Spark, Jira, and
18. Demonstrated experience with full software development lifecycle.
19. Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle product management.
20. Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies and working in an Agile
21. Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's A&A process and composing required
22. Demonstrated experience providing product demonstrations and training sessions.
23. Demonstrated experience with Linux CentOS.
24. Demonstrated experience with Linux server administration.
25. Demonstrated experience with database administration.
26. Demonstrated experience with Tableau data connectors and workbooks, and
dashboard creation and management.
$77k-100k yearly est.4d ago
Full Stack .Net Developer (LOCALS ONLY --- NO THIRD PARTIES)
Location : Remote and Once a week Onsite in Vienna, VA ( hybrid role )$68k-90k yearly est.17d ago
Applications Developer - II
Our DC based client is looking for Applications Developer - II . If you are qualified for this position, please email your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org$80k-108k yearly est.8d ago
This Omaha, NE based organization has experienced rapid growth while still valuing their employees.$100k yearly2d ago
Lead Java Developer
Location: Washington, DC-Remote for now with our direct client based at Washington, DC.$101k-124k yearly est.22d ago
The Army G4 KMIT SharePoint Developer builds custom, interactive SharePoint applications and websites, and implements and supports Knowledge Management (KM) policies, strategies, practices, and projects.$83k-109k yearly est.4d ago
SharePoint Online Administrator (Hybrid - 2 days remote)
The SharePoint Online Administrator will: Location Falls Church, Virginia GDIT has an opening for a SharePoint Online Administrator position (hybrid - 2 days remote) supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG) in Falls Church, VA.$69k-89k yearly est.41d ago
SharePoint Developer - SCA
The government customer team works in partnership with the DSA team and subcontractors to provide a cohesive support model to a varied customer base. The SharePoint Developer/Site Collection Administrator has the opportunity to support a dynamic organization supporting the Army. Many of DSA's positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance.$91k-119k yearly est.19d ago
Lead AEM Developer(Remote Opportunity)
Infosys is seeking for Lead AEM Developer .This position will add a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations.$96k-124k yearly est.25d ago
SharePoint Administrator/Engineer - Chantilly, VA (Onsite)
This is an onsite position in Chantilly, VA.$72k-97k yearly est.24d ago
Technical Architect/Lead Developer/Sr. Net Developer
ShuffleLabs' premier integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), ShuffleExchange , is a cutting-edge integration product that has a high conversion rate, catalyzing the need and opportunity for a developer to expand the product. Work Location: Herndon VA$82k-112k yearly est.24d ago
ServiceNow Lead Developer
Title: ServiceNow Lead Developer (AIOPs + Event Management)$100k-142k yearly est.2d ago
Java Tech Lead with Ransomware 9+
Position Title:- Java Tech Lead- Ransomware McLean, VA (Hybrid remote) Location:- McLean, VA (Hybrid Remote)$93k-122k yearly est.11d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Sharepoint Developer is $95,048 per year or $46 per hour.
The highest paying Sharepoint Developer jobs have a salary over $120,000 per year while the lowest paying Sharepoint Developer jobs pay $75,000 per year
A Senior Sharepoint Developer uses web UI developing equipment or Sharepoint designer to design and create Sharepoint sites. The primary duties performed by Senior Sharepoint Developers include setting development goals and tasks, troubleshooting software problems, and creating, coding, and putting into practice scalable applications. These professionals test and debug code, maintain and update Sharepoint applications, and use C#, SQL, XML, and NET to develop new website components. Senior Sharepoint Developers also configure Sharepoint systems to specific requirements and review software stability and website interface.
A SharePoint consultant is mainly responsible for the bridging gaps in architecture, design, and development projects. They act as a problem solver, communicator, and mediator to provide organizational solutions through cutting-edge understanding of SharePoint software. They prepare informational documents and provide technical assistance.
Senior software engineers are experienced employees who would usually take the lead in projects related to software development. They are in charge of determining the needs of the organization, checking whether there are feasible solutions to challenges, and creating plans for the development of a software solution. They provide a sound analysis of data collected during the testing phase of the software and address any problems during the software development phase. Once the software has been developed, they then ensure that it works well and that it addresses the needs and expectations of the users.
A senior .NET developer is responsible for creating and managing software applications and programming languages under the .NET framework. Senior .NET developers carefully analyze software specifications and system requirements to ensure high-quality concept implementation using optimal operating procedures. A senior .NET developer runs diagnostic tests to identify its inconsistencies, perform adjustments as needed, and create reports of the system's features and methodologies. A senior .NET developer must have strong knowledge of the technology industry and software programming disciplines to assist junior developers and drive strategic results.
A lead developer is responsible for creating software programs and applications, following the client and the business's software quality standards and design specifications. Lead developers assist a team of developers in implementing strategic procedures, managing system codes, debugging applications, running diagnostic tests, and troubleshooting defects to ensure its smooth performance. They also respond to clients' inquiries and concerns, performing feature adjustments as needed. A lead developer must have strong knowledge of the technology industry and command on programming languages and software design processes.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Sharepoint Developer