California Bank & Trust
Requirements Engineer Job, Remote or Nevada, MO
Zions Bancorporation is looking for a CyberArk - Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer. As a PAM Engineer you will play a key role in ensuring the security and availability of PAM tools. The ideal candidate will keep our current PAM - CyberArk program highly effective and current.
The PAM Engineer will:
* Serve as technical subject matter expert for implementation and maintenance of CyberArk products, (i.e., Privileged Session Manager (PSM), Privileged Session Management Proxy (PSMP), Privileged Vault Web Access (PVWA), Application Access Manager (AAM), Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA))
* Possess the required technical expertise to deploy & maintain Privileged Access Management programs using CyberArk for large scale environments (NOTE: applicants with past CyberArk or PAM experience are preferred)
* Utilize their knowledge of operational best practices for PAM platforms (such as CyberArk) to protect Administrators, Applications, and Service Accounts.
* Have previous experience with complex CyberArk implementations with Oracle, SQL, and DB2 databases, CP and CCP service account integrations, application onboarding
* Be familiar with password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, application integrations, maintaining/creating new digital password vaults, and CyberArk policies.
* Share their knowledge of understanding of SDLC process and implementation best practices.
* Keep pace with emerging IAM and PAM technologies, cyber threats, and cybersecurity trends.
* Collaborate with Cybersecurity and Technology teams to utilize monitoring and alerting infrastructure, processes, and tools for PAM threats
* Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
* 6+ years' experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineering platforms infrastructure solution, development, configuration, testing and implementation.
* Advanced working knowledge of PAM Standards and best practices, including Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Account Standards, privileged account discovery, and CyberArk Architecture (experience implementing and deploying MFA technology a plus)
* Demonstrate ability and/or a proven record of success in reviewing access requests from users, utilizing PAM tools, defining best practices for PAM governance, and applying continuously independent judgment to solve daily issues.
* Experience integrating servers, middleware, network devices, applications, and business services with PAM solution
* Past experience in troubleshooting and resolving password rotation and PAM tool issues
* Familiarity with common attack vectors and OWASP Top 10 risks
* Technical familiarity with core infrastructure architectures and tools, including Active Directory, Server/OS, Storage, Middleware, Database, Network/Telecom (switches, load balancers, routers, and firewalls), and Application topologies
* Proven record of delivering the full life cycle of programs and initiatives from design through delivery and optimization in organizations of similar size and complexity
* Comfortable working independently and collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively.
* Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
* CyberArk Certifications a plus
* CDE or equivalent certification from CyberArk are preferred
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
This position can be located 100% remote within the United States or located at the Zions Technology Center in Midvale, UT.
Pay Range (Based upon relatable skills/experience):
$90,000 - $150,000
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
* Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
* Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent care accounts
* Paid Training, 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal Holidays
* 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive compensation in line with work experience
* Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions
* Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
* Employee Ambassador preferred banking products
* Employees may, at the company's discretion, be eligible to receive a cash bonus award
Zions Bancorporation is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet ever-changing demands. Your ability to adapt, learn innovate and collaborate with a dynamic team helps us provide exceptional service to our customers and communities.
We are committed to helping our employees grow, develop and advance in their career. Our Workforce of the Future, DEI and UpSkilling initiatives allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. We believe that investing in your success and well-being is an investment in our customers and our business.
Together we are building a culture that values diversity, celebrates growth and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. Our people are what set us apart and make us great.
Apply now if you have a passion for impactful outcomes, enjoy working collaboratively with co-workers, and want to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.