Responsible for the management of employee benefits and HRIS Systems at all Company facilities to include group medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending plan, and 401(k) retirement plan. Manages employee Wellness Program.
Essential Function/Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function/duty satisfactorily. Other duties/functions may be added or assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Manages all HRIS Systems for Inline and serves as a single point of contact for HR System Administration, HR System Vendor Management and HRIS Service levels for users. Responsible for HR systems upgrades/modifications, system maintenance, database integrity, and HR user training.
* Manage headcount reporting, payroll integration/interface, and employee information ensuring that all reports and inputted payroll information are accurate and employee confidentiality is in compliance with HIPPA and other Federal/State laws.
* Manage employee benefit programs such as group medical/prescription, dental, short-term and long-term disability, basic life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment, supplemental term life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and COBRA.
* Manages and develops Company Wellness Program ensuring communication to all employees in conjunction with the plan provider.
* Serve as primary contact for Benefit plan providers, third-party administrators, and HR System vendors.
* Plan and organize Company events such as Company picnics, childrens holiday parties, distribution of holiday turkeys, end-of-year employee gifts, and annual management dinners. Provide guidelines to Plant HR Managers on local events.
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned by, Director Human Resources
$80k-155k yearly est.