Loan Servicing Support Specialist I
Service Support Specialist Job in Pine Bluff, AR
Support Specialist I is responsible for greeting customers, answering incoming calls and directing to appropriate department associate(s) and providing basic support to the department. Support Specialist I may perform light clerical duties. The position may be responsible for basic data input/customer information into the appropriate operating system, verification for accuracy to comply with departmental procedures and regulations, imaging/indexing and reviewing bank documents, researching account records, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Answers incoming calls and greets customers.
* Maintains proper documents.
* Inputs basic data/customer information in the core or appropriate system and verifies for accuracy to comply with departmental procedures and regulations.
* Reviews files for internal or regulatory exceptions.
* Scans and indexes documents into appropriate operating system.
* Provides support and training to both internal and external customers.
* Responsible for records administration.
* Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
* May reconcile accounts.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
Education and/or Experience
* HS Diploma/GED or
* 1 year applicable work experience
* MS Office programs
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.