Jersey Mike's Subs Always "A Sub Above"
Come work for the hottest brand and best franchisee group in the country!
Here are some reasons why:
· Excellence is the expectation. We were recently named Jersey Mikes Subs Franchisee of the Year.
· We make a difference. Join us in making a difference, including the Day of Giving, in which we donate 100% of all sales.
· Family comes first . Work/life balance is a top priority. Flexible scheduling and no late-night hours allow us to be there for the important moments.
· We take fun seriously. It doesn't have to be all business, right? Culture is everything to us!
· Hard work that matters . What we do on a daily basis impacts the lives of others. We believe that making a sub sandwich and making a difference can be one and the same. This is work that matters.
· Opportunity and Growth is fundamental. We have something to offer everyone - from part time jobs to full on career paths. We are opening many new locations throughout NJ and Florida and are looking for our future leaders.
· Benefits are important. 50% off all food on and off shift, Health & Dental Benefits, 401K plans, Bonus structures, are all available to qualified team members.
· Competitive Pay. Compensation plans that are at the highest in the industry.
If the above sounds appealing to you . . . COME BE A PART OF OUR JERSEY MIKE’S FAMILY.
We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Adheres to guidelines, techniques and expectations for each station including, but not limited to, dough management, accuracy and proper portioning. Performs assigned work station duties such as making quality products, follows all product preparations procedures and maintains established product holding times. Consistently contributes to achieving the Company’s product goal. Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the restaurant’s customers, minimizes customer complaints and responds appropriately to customer needs. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined in our TM handbook including, but not limited to, image (including car topper for delivery drivers), attendance, safety and security.
Exemplifies and exhibits the Core Values, maintains a positive attitude, works well with others and is flexible and adaptable to change.
Ensures adequate shift coverage for restaurant. Provides immediate feedback and corrects problems when identified. Maintains product quality, customer service, and performance responsibilities (such as MCE readiness, food/labor costs, restaurant cleanliness, etc.) within acceptable standards, follows all policies and procedures related to shift management.
Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the FOCUS System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification preferred
Previous restaurant shift lead experience preferred
Skills: Cash management; planning and organization; effective communication
The average shift leader in Manville, NJ earns between $27,000 and $47,000 annually. This compares to the national average shift leader range of $23,000 to $38,000.