31. Maintenance Shop
- Coordinated hazardous waste/ safety management for a large Marine Corps maintenance shop.
- Set up and managed maintenance shop and personnel, ensuring that work was completed in accordance with procedure.
- Served as maintenance shop supervisor managing more than 200 personnel at 3 different Coast Guard units.
- Managed a maintenance shop that was responsible for the oversight and repair of 14 ships.
- Handled all the day to day operation of a large full service leased maintenance shop.
- Identified and acquired required parts, materials and resources needed within a maintenance shop setting.
- Managed the OTR repair shop, preventive maintenance shop and body shop operations.
- Served as Maintenance shop supervisor of more than 15 service members.
- Supervised the operation of the Field Maintenance Shop FMS 22.
- Worked with other Maintenance shops to help resolve critical problems.
- Managed 15 personnel, in an Electronic Aircraft Maintenance shop.
- Served as Environmental Compliance Officer for maintenance shop.
- Supervised one to five inmates in maintenance shop.
- Managed maintenance shop and supervised over 30 soldiers.
- Supervised the Screen Print Department maintenance shop.
- Manage 13 maintenance shop employees.
- Japan Maintenance Shop Foreman for 1-1 Special Forces Group (Airborne) Directed 2 teams of 12 mechanics.
- operate and manage plumbing maintenance shop for entire campus.