1st Shift Forklift Operator!
Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Forklift Operator Job in Browntown, WI
Maintain accurate inventory of materials and supply production areas with materials.
- Operate all types of tools and machines essential and necessary to the job, including, but not limited to, forklifts, hand jacks, tape measures, calculator, computers, loading docks, cranes, scales, data collection equipment, radios and copy machine.
- Verify incoming material shipments for accuracy. Check quality of materials and spot defective material.
- Receive and stock material in appropriate sector locations.
- Conduct cycle and physical counting of all material assigned.
- Accurately document all shipments to production areas. Use computer to access information and process paperwork in a timely manner.
- Follow instructions for daily picking and supplying of materials to designated production areas, including manual placement in specified locations, transferring of materials between warehouses, and returning to stock.
- Loading/unloading materials from trailers and trucks.
- Perform daily checks on equipment including fluid levels. Complete checklist.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely, accurate and highly productive manner according to company policy.
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality product.
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis. Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Ensure the safety of others working in the vicinity of moving vehicles.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by the company
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)