26. Maintenance Issuesaverage Demand
- Conducted daily safety inspections; reported maintenance issues.
- Performed daily inspections and reported maintenance issues.
- Inspect the shuttle inside and out, maintain cleanliness inside the shuttle, and report any maintenance issues.
- Call basis to advise if there are any unsafe conditions or maintenance issues.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or rooms.
- Document vehicle issues, route details, fuel intake and maintenance issues.
- Documented and reported all vehicles' maintenance issues while answering customer questions.
- Perform daily inspections of the vehicle and report maintenance issues promptly.
- Report problems and maintenance issues to supervisor on shuttle bus
- Report maintenance issues, clean vans as needed.
- Maintained cleanliness of vehicles and reported maintenance issues.
- Inspect bus for maintenance issues daily.
- Inspect coaches and report maintenance issues.
- Cross trained in laundry, responsible for washing/folding towels and sheets Responsible for all weekend maintenance issues
- reported and followed up with all maintenance issues to the Director.
- Maintain fuel and other fluids necessary.Promptly report maintenance issues.
- Operate passenger shuttle on a scheduled route from campus to off-campus Operate bus on special trips as scheduled Promptly report maintenance issues
- Reported maintenance issues.Filled gas tank and reported .Assisted disable passengers on and off of vehicle.