Required skills & experience
1. Master's Degree in Social Work, behavioral sciences or another related field.
2. Currently licensed as a LCSW or LMSW in the State of MA
3. 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with chronic illness within a medical environment in home health or hospice.
4. Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends.
5. Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What You Need to Know:
1. Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2. Competitive compensation package.
3. Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4. This is a full-time position in Home Health with frequent travel
5. Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!
Additional Job Details:
1. This position is in-or-around Boston area
2. Rare domestic travel may be required to Nashville, TN
3. Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
4. Ability to show empathy and quickly build relationships with patients and local CBOs
5. Perform in-home care management visits to assess and impact social and behavioral status
6. Work closely with Care Team to ensure continual progress on all care management goals
7. Assess social determinants of health needs and develop a plan for addressing them
8. Perform behavioral, environmental and social support assessments and surveys as needed
9. Deliver individual, family and group education on living with chronic illness
10. Engage family and social support groups in the education and care of patients
11. Assess patients and refer to behavioral health specialists if diagnosis and treatment needed
12. Help patients to understand, accept and follow medical and life style recommendations
13. Serve as the point of contact for patient questions regarding social and behavioral
14. Facilitate conversations around and consideration of proactive care decisions, especially relating to transplantation, home modalities and AV fistula placement
15. Initiate patient relationships through enrollment and on boarding processes
16. Review and document patient updates and progress in care management platform
17. Identify, vet and build relationships with local Community-Based Organizations
18. Introduce patients to appropriate resources and act as the patient advocate
19. Serve as subject matter expert on social determinants for other members of the Care Team
Therapy & Rehabilitation: Social Worker
We are dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of life and health outcomes for our patients by partnering with the nation's leading kidney specialists to provide transformative kidney care. We support patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease by forming deep-rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing Kidney Disease. We use next generation artificial intelligence algorithms to predict necessary and timely care to promote the delay of Kidney Disease progression, seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney transplant, as well as to optimize our patients' health outcomes once on dialysis.
General Purpose and Scope:
ATN's vision looks to a future where all people and communities - regardless of geographic or economic circumstance - will have access to the resources and connections of the global data ecosystem. We seek to utilize our technical and operational capabilities to digitally empower people and communities so that they can connect with the world and prosper. As our Talent Specialist, you will bring that same vision to our employees, where we seek to empower, connect, and help our employees prosper to be their best selves. This role serves as business partner to a dedicated segment of ATN International employees and is primarily focused on recruiting candidates to join our talented team. You will immerse yourself in emerging talent pools across the specific practice areas you hire for, and you will develop close relationships with ATN leadership. You will play a central role in bringing top talent across industries and functions into the organization, enabling ATN to reach our vision to digitally empower people and communities so that they can connect with the world and prosper.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
What will make you stand out:
About the Company
ATN International, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATNI), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, invests in and operates communications, energy, and technology businesses in the United States and internationally, including the Caribbean region, with a particular focus on markets with a need for significant infrastructure investments and improvements. Our operating subsidiaries today primarily provide: (i) advanced wireless and wireline connectivity to residential and business customers, including a range of high-speed internet services, mobile wireless solutions, video services and local exchange services, and (ii) wholesale communications infrastructure services such as terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport, communications tower facilities, managed mobile networks, and in-building wireless systems. For more information, please visit www.atni.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
At KDC we are on a mission to empower and support all people to meet their full potential in a world where every individual and family thrives; no matter the circumstances.
About this role:
This role is part of a team of specialists that provide family-centered services that support and enable families to meet their child’s individual needs through education, training and support. You will work with families in a hybrid of telehealth and in-person capacity to provide services. You will work closely with and learn from a team of specialists who are experts in children’s physical development, cognitive development, communication, social or emotional development, and adaptive development. In addition to on the job learning, KDC offers professional development activities and training necessary to maintain relevant certification/licensure in accordance with your professional discipline and EI Operational Standards.
We are offering a $4k sign-on bonus for this role.
In this role, you'll get to:
We are looking for people who:
The physical requirements for this role:
The required pre-employment checks for this role are:
The interview process for this role includes:
KDC values a diverse workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect, and collaboration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability status, neurodiversity, or any other protected characteristic outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Your uniqueness drives our excellence!
Powered by JazzHR
The average social worker in South Yarmouth, MA earns between $42,000 and $68,000 annually. This compares to the national average social worker range of $40,000 to $69,000.