- Created over 50 technical specification documents as the Lead Designer and Developer for a legacy/mainframe-based system.
- Developed Mainframe automation tool JOBOMATE that scheduled jobs in development and testing environment and delete any failed jobs.
- Proposed white paper titled Approaches On Mainframe Optimization for increasing the efficiency of system.
- Worked extensively on IBM Mainframe and AS/400 technologies in Financial Services domain.
- Eliminated mainframe applications, tools, and reporting reducing costs.
- Enhanced Stored Procedures used by Client Sever executed on Mainframe.
- Created and updated SE Tools with mainframe PACBASE support
- Participated in structured analysis and design of LEC development software projects Provided support of the all mainframe applications.
- Developed and tested Contingency Planning, including documentation and testing of Mainframe Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Experience with Business Process Modeling Provided programming support on the mainframe elimination project.
- Created the process to capture Email URL's from the server to the mainframe ( estimated 1 million email URL).
- Managed the Mortgage mainframe test environment portfolio teams at Accenture and Barclays as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Chaired a team of 5+ associates in the Automation of Mainframe jobs using CA-7/Autosys scheduler.
- Handled the mainframe testing and validated the transformational rules of the project post takeover.
- Executed the mainframe Job stream to test out the batch processes.
- Audit data extraction from Relational IBM DB2, Hierarchical IMS/DB databases, mainframe tapes, VSAMs - Devops.
- Led the project to it's successful migration from Mainframe MVS platform to SQL Server.