Annuities Sales Associate (Dresher, PA, Newark, NJ, and Shelton, CT)
PGIM Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc.
Remote or Shelton, CT
Sales - Sales
Why Join Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it "the Talent Mindset" - a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
Start a career journey as an Annuities Sales Associate in Prudential Annuities, a division within Prudential's Individual Solutions Group that provides innovative retirement solutions to help financial professionals grow their business and ensure that their clients meet their retirement income needs. This dynamic position will provide you a unique opportunity to grow your sales career with Prudential.
Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented professional who is looking for an excellent opportunity in a diverse talent driven organization. The nature of this position requires exceptional relationship building, communication skills, and attention to detail.
In this role, you will:
* Learn about the financial services industry.
* Grow and develop in the role with the expectation to progress to more senior positions on the Annuities National Sales Desk.
* Gain exposure to different departments throughout the organization.
* Obtain your FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and life licenses.
* Once licensed, immediately promote to a Senior Inbound Sales Consultant role.
* Desire and curiosity to learn about annuities and other investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
* Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations
* Sales experiences or internships are a plus
* Ability to multitask and work under time constraints
* Self-motivated and team-focused
* Flexibility, resourcefulness, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve
* Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities
* Ability to be confident, persuasive, and credible over the phone and in person
* Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and State Insurance license required (or able to obtain within 150 days)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Hybrid: Employees will work from home up to three days each week and come into a Prudential Annuities office (Dresher, PA, Newark, NJ, or Shelton, CT) two days each week for the first six months in the role. After six months in the role, employees will work from home up to four days each week and one day in their aligned Prudential office.
* Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
$24k-50k yearly est.