Per our clients policy, individuals hired for this position must be comply with COVID-19 mandates.
Quality Assurance Specialists are responsible for the following:
* Coordinate priorities with other Documentation Auditors to ensure top priority work is accomplished in timely fashion.
* Review production records (i.e. batch manufacturing, packaging records and MES production reports) for accuracy and completeness; perform mathematical audit of calculations; prepare and maintain batch jackets.
* Issue/Reconcile manufacturing and packaging documents for execution according to SOPs in timely manner to support production schedules.
* Issue/Reconcile QC laboratory documentation for execution according to SOPs.
* Support site practices for document control in issuance/reconciliation of working documents.
* File new labeling exhibits, specification sheets, expiration authorizations, and storage documentation in appropriate files.
* Coordinate testing/release of work in process with production, QA and PPIC departments.
* Prepare and maintain essential databases, such as metal reject reports, QA product labels and release chart; copy and distribute data as needed.
* Maintain batch manufacturing record files according to storage procedures.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent. College background and/or secretarial or administrative certifications a plus.
At least two years of secretarial/administrative experience required.
Experience in a GMP/SOP environment preferred (for example, administrative experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment).
Strong Personal Computer skills using Microsoft software required.
Demonstrated ability to use mathematical skills to audit calculations, etc., is required.
Experience using SAP or other automated inventory syst
Back To Work! On Time Staffing is hiring Warehouse Associates immediately for our warehouse in Tannersville, PA! Get paid weekly!
Starting pay rate: $14.50-15.50 per hour
Benefits of working with us:
Possible Shift Openings (Days Vary) :
Job Description: The Warehouse Associate (includes forklift operator) is responsible for and/or assists in the material handling and warehousing function required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
$17/hrCOOK Prep and Line Cooks ensure that each Fan receives an unforgettable meal. Prepares dishes according to Primanti Bros. recipes and specifications in a timely manner.
Up to $23 / hour (Based on a 25-hour work week & meeting weekly bonus requirements)
Shift: Sunrise/Preload (3:00 AM - 8:30 AM) Twilight (10:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Full-Time Seasonal & Part-Time positions are available at this location (based on availability).
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy - and you could even schedule your first day of work within 30 minutes!
The steps are simple:
1) Create a profile so you can save your place in the process and keep track of your progress.
2) Watch a couple of short videos to see what the job is really like.
3) Provide some basic information in our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers? Also known as Package Handlers, many of our Warehouse Workers start out as seasonal employees but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year. They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy fast-paced work.
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Why work for Waste Management?
Essential Business - Great Pay - Career Advancement
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well-trained, and skilled. The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck . It's a way to create opportunities for you and your family.
Start Pay Range: $24.00/ hour
Sign-On Bonus: $7,500
We Are Stable: WM Drivers are home every night, and we perform essential and meaningful work
We Are Committed to Growth: 100% tuition paid for eligible employees and your family, and established career opportunities
We Are Investing in You: Amazing medical, dental & vision, 401K with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, provided uniform/PPE, 3 weeks paid time off and holiday pay, employee discount programs, and more!
About the Job
Waste Management Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of waste or recyclable material. Drivers will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Drivers safely maneuver vehicles and navigate high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots.
Click here to take a glimpse into the day-to-day life of a WM Driver
What Does It Take to be a Driver at WM?
Below are the minimum qualifications to be a WM Driver.