South Portland, ME
Manages the operation of a Walgreen store.
Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, the selection, training and development of team members, and modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful customer and patient experience.
* Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers reminders, training, and encouragement, and develops action plans for improvement in both retail and pharmacy.
* Greets customers and clinic patients, and offers assistance with products and services.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer and patient experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers' special needs.
* Supervises operation of the store and pharmacy, including opening/closing/changing shifts, task delegation and scheduling team members.
* Supervises the control of the store money including register counts, withdraws from bank, armored car pickups, safe deposits, change orders and oversees all aspects of bookkeeping including ledger, invoices, cash reports and time records.
* Supervises merchandising by planning and implementing sets and resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, and promotional space, using multiple discount pricing, signs, advertising, promotional items, seasonality, etc.
* Analyzes inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and oversto
$55k-107k yearly est.