Retail Reviewer, Producer Solutions Operations
Lincoln Financial Group
Remote or Fort Wayne, IN
Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Concord, NH (New Hampshire)
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 67265
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas - Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection - focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees' futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Retail Reviewer to support the Producer Solutions Operations business in our Fort Wayne, IN based office. Depending on location, a remote option may be available.
As the Retail Reviewer, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing all types of Producer Solutions Operations transactions for firms and their producers while following all compliance and state guidelines. You will work with New Business to research and resolve various licensing and appointment issues, missing requirements or contracting issues. This is the third level of four roles within the licensing function. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you'll be doing
* You will review contracting paperwork for accuracy and process transactions while maintaining or exceeding productivity and quality guidelines.
* You will respond and resolve inquiries and concerns from field partners in a fast-paced, high-volume production driven environment.
* You will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of state licensing and appointment requirements along with Lincoln's distribution models and products.
* You will test administrative processes and system updates or enhancements to verify operational efficiency and alignment with business needs in support of products, departmental process and distribution changes.
* You will identify workflows, processes and potential system enhancements to improve efficiency and accuracy, providing feedback and recommendations to leadership.
What we're looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 2-3 Years of Client Customer Support and Operations experience that aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to maneuver through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software.
* Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
* 2-3 Years of experiencing with licensing and appointments in the financial services industry.
* Knowledge of Producer Solutions Operations systems such as PMACS, IMPACT, AWD, SIRCON and WEBCRD.
* Ability to evaluate information and the implications of a course of action or solution.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
What's it like to work here
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What's in it for YOU:
* A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
* Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
* Paid Time Off
* Parental leave
* Competitive 401K and employee benefits
* Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
* Tuition assistance program
* A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a hybrid remote work environment
* Effective productivity/technology tools and training
About the Company/Who is Lincoln Financial
Led by over 10,000 employees Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home generally three days each week and come into a Lincoln office on a schedule their manager will help set, following any applicable in-office training period determined by their manager.
This position may be subject to Lincoln's Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Wayne
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Testing, Finance, Technology
$70k-121k yearly est.