Customer Service Representative Associate, Virtual Flex Work from Home, Transfer Center, Full Time, 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Remote or Kentwood, MI
Inbound call center to assist and educate members, employer groups, providers, colleagues, and/or agents of health plan benefits with accessing services, facilitating and resolving problems, understanding claims, billing and coding, along with other questions. Consistently create an exceptional experience with each contact, via inbound and outbound calls, face-to-face interactions, online chat, email, etc.
* Analyzes, evaluates, resolves and responds to service inquires from members, providers, employer groups, colleagues, agents, Elite agents (customers), and others within departmental guidelines. Professional and pleasant interactions are ongoing expectations.
* Partnering with internal and external resources, promptly provides customers with information and education concerning benefit clarification, eligibility requirements, verification, authorization, billing and claim status.
* Promptly identifies and resolves or escalates customer concerns or complaints to achieve positive outcomes. Places outbound welcome calls to members to educate them on their benefits as needed. Assists walk-in members and agents if assigned by leadership.
* Adheres to established procedure and quality guidelines in support of Priority Health service promise, key drivers, performance indicators, as well as Corporate values and codes of excellence. Identifies potential trends or issues that impact health plan members and works with coworkers and leadership resources to suggest process improvements.
* Assists members with administrative issues, such as submitting enrollment record changes, providing letter explaining coverage or benefits, and obtaining and relaying certain member information to other departments as needed.
* Facilitates claims resolution through follow-up on member calls and correspondence received to appropriate departments.
* Effectively tracks and/or documents all service interactions with customers within appropriate systems according to guidelines.
* Develops and maintains behaviors of productivity, availability to customers, and adherence to work schedule.
* Required High School Diploma or equivalent
* Preferred Associate's Degree
* 1 year of relevant experience in related field Required
SITE - Kentwood Medical Office Building - 4600 Breton Rd - Kentwood
Evening (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Variable, Monday to Friday
Every other weekend
Spectrum Health requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member's job category. Spectrum Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.