Speech-Language Pathologist | Orange County Public Schools | $51/hr
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Speech-Language Pathologists to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based therapy services to students located in Central Florida within Orange County Public Schools.Orange Tree Staffing therapists receive access to a warehouse of supplies, Unlimited CEUs, assistive devices, laptops, tablets, and are assigned to a regional team that holds monthly trainings and maintains a inclusive and supportive environment.When you join Orange Tree Staffing, you partner with a winning team that is making a positive difference within our communities and more importantly with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and professional development. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. SLPs will assess students' skills to determine their goals and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking SLPs who enjoy working with a dedicated team that focuses on life-long learning. We strive to place you with the school that best matches your future. We offer free and unlimited CEUs!RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide speech/language therapy services within an education-based setting to students with varying exceptionalities
Responsible for evaluations, treatment, and IEP report writing/implementation
Participates in developing Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs as applicable to the educational setting
Interpret evaluative data to establish measurable goals for the students
Complete daily progress notes at the end of each session using the school format and accountability procedures
Establishes and maintains a positive collaborative relationship with students, school staff, and families to increase student achievement
Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS | CERTIFICATIONS
Master’s Degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology
Current Certification of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or ability to obtain preferred
Current SLP Licensure by the State of Florida in Speech-Language Pathology or within Clinical Fellowship Year
Thorough knowledge of therapy best practices
Enjoys making a positive difference with children
Experience working with children with various exceptionalities preferred
Competitive weekly pay
Access to medical benefits
General and Professional Liability Insurance provided
Background Check Reimbursement
Referral Bonus Program
24/7 accessibility from OTS
Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
SLP | Pediatrics | Public School SettingFor more information on this opportunity, please contact Destini-Rae at 407.388.4010Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, ContractPay: From $51.00 per hour Benefits:
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Additional information:Frequency: Per week Employment type: Full-time$51 hourly7d ago
Home Health Speech Therapist, SLP, PRN
Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We're hiring for a Home Health Speech Therapist, SLP to join our dynamic team. This role will service our clients in Polk City, FL and the surrounding areas. Why you will love being a Speech Therapist at Residential Home Health:$57k-69k yearly est.3d ago
Speech Language Pathologist PRN Visiting Home Care
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.$44.1 hourly5d ago
Speech Language Pathologist | $50.00/hr | Brevard Public Schools
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Speech-Language Pathologists to Build and Inspire Growth by providing education-based therapy services to students located in Brevard County, FL for the 2023-2024 School Year! We will also accept current FL licensed SLP's in their Clinical Fellowship Year!When you join Orange Tree Staffing, you partner with a winning team that is making a positive difference within our communities and more importantly with our children. Speech Language Pathology License (Required)$50 hourly7d ago
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), School-Based
Invo Healthcare is seeking talented full-time Speech-Language Pathologists to join our school-based services team in the Orlando, FL area. Invo is the nation's leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities. Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed.$57k-78k yearly est.5d ago
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP
At Mederi Caretenders, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping people. Mederi Caretenders is part of the LHC Group family of providers - the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide.$52k-74k yearly est.17d ago
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - SLP - SCHOOL
Speech Language Pathologists are needed for
full-time, school based
. These positions offer full time scheduling, Monday through Friday, 37.5 hours weekly for the duration of the 2023 - 2024 school year. Part time scheduling may be offered for the right candidates. This role is based at one school location, servicing different age levels.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of recent pediatric/school based experience, excel in independent time management and a fast paced environment, be proficient in evaluations, and have excellent communication skills.
New graduates will be considered.
CF Supervisors offered. This district understands the importance of a supportive network of SLPs and leadership and makes that very readily available. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts across the state. Apply online today to be connected with a Recruiter to learn more about this and other opportunities for SLPs!
Hourly compensation: $45
Customized packages are available offering medical benefits and paid days leave.
BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Continuing Education & 401(K)
Weekly pay with direct deposit
Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
Successful completion of National Certification Examination
1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
Valid SLP license in Florida
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Job City: Orlando
$45 hourly8d ago
Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment.$59k-80k yearly est.10d ago
Speech Language Pathologist Home Health PRN
Responsibilities As a Home Health Speech Language Pathologist, you will: Evaluate, direct and provide speech/language pathology service to patients in the home or facility Participate in the development and periodic review of the Plan of Treatment and Plan of Care.$52k-74k yearly est.8d ago
Speech Language Pathologist | $50/hr | St. Lucie County Schools
SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS Proven experience as a Speech Language Pathologist Must hold a Speech Language Pathologist license in Florida, experience working with students in self-contained settings is preferred. When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children.$50 hourly7d ago
Speech Language Pathologist
Purpose: Provides and directs Speech-Language Pathologist services to residents, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under physicians' orders.
· Ability to assess residents with communications and swallowing disorders.
· Ability to interpret and communicate results of assessments.
· Ability to design and execute appropriate treatment plans.
· Ability to document daily care as per established guidelines.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Judgment and Quality
· Provides Speech-Language Pathologist services to residents and initiates referrals
when appropriate and in accordance with department procedures.
· Conducts screening of residents at regular intervals to determine need for intervention/treatment.
· Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
· Monitors resident's response to intervention and modifies treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician orders.
· Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the resident in their own environment.
· Provides clinical information in a timely manner concerning safety and functional needs for discharge.
· Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual Speech-Language Pathologist programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria.
· Develop, evaluate, plan, implement and follow-up on resident therapy programs.
· Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the resident.
· Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
· Adheres to established confidentiality standards.
· Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment plan.
· Follows management direction.
· Assists with and participates in Continuous Quality Improvement program as directed.
· Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
· Participates in resident, family and staff education.
· Provides in-service education to the members of the resident's care team and education to the community.
· Maintains positive relationships and rapport with coworkers, residents, family members and facility personnel.
· Communicating orally or in writing with clarity and accuracy.
· Projects a positive and professional image at all times.
· Confers formally and informally with other team members in coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the resident.
· Instructs patient, family and staff in appropriate patient specific Speech-Language Pathologist procedures or home program to allow carry over of therapeutic remediation and goals in daily activities.
· Therapist maintains communication with supervisor concerning caseload fluctuations as appropriate.
Planning and Organization
· Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with other team members.
· Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
· Organizing work area and work in progress so that minimum delay results with interruptions or substitutions.
· Coordinates treatment plan with resident, families and other team members.
· Documents results of resident's assessment, treatment, follow-up, and termination of services.
· Records indirect time and billable treatment times according to department procedures.
· Adheres to department procedures regarding documentation of Speech-Language
· Records skilled services provided on a daily basis, including time spent with direct patient care.
· Completes weekly progress notes, providing information related to patient progress and plan modification.
· Consistently documents and updates therapy intervention on the nursing care plan in accordance with established time frames.
· Supervises students and volunteers.
· Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive devices or other equipment; trains resident, family and appropriate staff in the use or application of orthotics and prosthetics.
· Attends in-service meetings and facility meetings as required.
· Assumes responsibility for ongoing licensure, continuing education and professional development obligations.
· Reports to work on time and adheres to schedule maintaining acceptable patient ratios and work efficiency during assigned shift.
· Complies with facility's daily scheduling needs.
· Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to facility/company safety standards.
· Complies with all Infection Control, Universal Precautions and OSHA standards for the health care professional.
· Offers assistance and support to coworkers.
· Works cooperatively in group situations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Job Requirements:
Physical requirements for this position are classified as medium under the Department of Labor classification. The employee must be capable of exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (less than 1/3 of the time), and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently (1/2 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 or more of the time) to move objects, equipment and/or residents. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or crouch; use hands to manipulate tools, equipment, or controls; reach with hands and arms, balance, lift, and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with residents. The employee is required to have visual and hearing acuity sufficient enough to assess resident safety and ability.
This position is classified as a Category 1 for the purpose of exposure determination under the OSHA Regulations regarding the Standard on Occupational Exposure to Blood borne Pathogens (29 CFR 1910.1030). Category 1 is defined as all procedures or job related tasks that involve an inherent risk for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids, or tissues, or a potential for spills and or splashes of blood or body fluids. The use of protective equipment and measures is required for every employee engaged in Category 1 tasks.
Education and Experience:
· Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
· Successful completion of National Certification Examination for S.L.P.
· Current state licensure or license eligible.
· 0-3 years of long term care experience.$51k-57k yearly est.9d ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) $5000 Sign On Bonus
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides direct rehab care in speech therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. * Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training$60k-73k yearly est.5d ago
Speech Therapist, Pro Health PB PT,Part Time
The Speech Therapist is responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by providing exceptional health care in a professional manner. * Current Florida Speech Therapist license.$69k-91k yearly est.60d+ ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Requirements: * Florida Speech Language Pathologist License, and * Passion for creating change in the lives of children and their families. Job DescriptionSpeechWorks , located in Titusville , Florida, is searching for a 1099-Contract, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), looking to make a difference. A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A Speech Language Pathologist: As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide quality services to a full caseload of children from birth to 21 years old. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will work with Kids with a broad spectrum of abilities.$45-50 hourly5d ago
Home Health Speech Therapist, SLP, PRN
Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. This role will service our clients in Polk City, FL and the surrounding areas. Why you will love being a Speech Therapist at Residential Home Health:$57k-69k yearly est.32d ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) PRN
Qualifications As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have: * Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered. * Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population. Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will:$61k-76k yearly est.34d ago
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Part-Time
We are hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with the residents of a senior living community that offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care settings. As an SLP, you will be responsible for providing a full range of speech language pathologist services including assessment, treatment planning, and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices, and ethical standards. EmpowerMe Wellness - is on a mission to improve the lives of seniors and the communities they call home! What You'll Find at EmpowerMe * Masters degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathologist program (CFY's considered) At EmpowerMe Wellness, you'll find opportunities for promotion, continuing education, and great benefits, all while making a real difference in the life of seniors.$57k-78k yearly est.11d ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) $5000 Sign On Bonus
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides direct rehab care in speech therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements: * Graduate of an accredited program in speech therapy (minimum MS or MA SLP) * ASHA certified (CCCs) OR must be eligible for 9 month Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) in order to earn ASHA certification (CCCs) and/or meeting ASHA credentialing criteria. Once achieved, must maintain ASHA credentialing. * Currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment. * One (1) year experience in post acute care or related setting preferred * CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements: * Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e mail * Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs * Demonstrate good body mechanics at all times * Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action * Knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility * Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department * Perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation * Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc. * Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information * Understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures * Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training Essential Functions: * Establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals * (SLP CCC only) Must be able to oversee and evaluate care given by SLP CFYs * (SLP CFY only) Must be able to follow speech therapy treatment plans for patients under direction of the supervising SLP CCC and in accordance with Federal and State guidelines * Chart appropriately and timely * Utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately * Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients * Assist in the evacuation of patients * Demonstrate dependable, regular attendance * Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment * Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team * Sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours * Read, write, speak, and understand the English language An Equal Opportunity Employer$51k-73k yearly est.4d ago
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility
A Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a full-time contract position in CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Job City: KISSIMMEE$53 hourly10d ago
Speech Language Pathologist
Most importantly, you want a Health Care Staffing agency that delivers on its promises, and CHASE STAFFING ASSOCIATES is HERE for YOU.$50-70 hourly8d ago
What is the job market like for speech language pathologists in Palm Bay, FL?
The job market is good for speech language pathologists in Palm Bay, FL. The number of speech language pathologist jobs have grown by 46% in the last year. Right now there are currently 264 speech language pathologist jobs available in Palm Bay, FL.
Active Speech Language Pathologists Job Openings By Month
Number of Speech Language Pathologist Jobs
You can compare the number of available jobs in Palm Bay to the number of speech language pathologist jobs in surrounding cities.
Active Speech Language Pathologist Jobs In Nearby Cities