Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative Job in Farmington, NM
Accurately identifies part requirements from cross functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shop) and creates requisitions for parts, service or expenses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ask the right questions about what is needed and help the requestor through the process of identifying the correct part, service or expense.
- Demonstrate what system fields are required, how Oracle works, how to look up part numbers, and when to use a P-Card.
- Efficiently and independently conduct extensive item and quantity on hand search within Enterprise (Local Subs, Business Unit, Region, and ODC) before submitting requisition to purchase.
- Create/Track approved internal/purchase requisition for parts, service or expenses.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with cross-functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shops) and with Suppliers.
- Understands the basics of the requisition process
- General understanding of gas compression equipment - components, parts, and supply base
- Knowledge of Purchasing/Inventory systems (Oracle preferred)
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Typically at least three years of experience in procurement and/or with gas compression or similar equipment and parts
- May serve as a resource to others with less experience
Performs other duties as assigned
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed - Refer to WorkSaver Systemssm Critical Demands for full details
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to sit while using a PC and to stand and walk with good balance
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally required to stoop, twist, kneel, and squat
- Occasionally required to climb, stairs and slanted ladders and carry up to 40 pounds with one hand
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus