Great Clips salon owners are hiring hair stylists! Be one of the GREATS!
We offer a hiring bonus up to $1,500 plus a 401(k) plan with company match; Incentives available for product sales; daily productivity; working Fri/Sat/Sun; and much more. Opportunities for career growth.
Core values: Be Kind, Trustworthy and Dependable; Be Passionate and Have Fun! Satisfy and Delight Customers with Service Beyond their Expectations; Keep it Simple-Whenever Possible!
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they're cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that's exactly what you get to do! Want to be the best stylist in town? At a Great Clips salon, that can happen. Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at a Great Clips salon, you can make that happen, too.
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
Nomad Health seeks an experienced ultrasound technologist for a travel assignment.
Nomad is the modern solution for clinicians to find rewarding travel opportunities while providing full transparency on job details, premium compensation, and exceptional service.
Register with Nomad for free to view facility name, full pay package breakdowns, get personalized job alerts, and access more jobs like this one.
Earn more. Stress less.
Be a Nomad!
Two years or more ultrasound / sonography technologist experience.
Two years of recent experience within the applied modality as an ultrasound tech.
Have an active credential issued by the ARDMS.
Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply.
Ryder is Hiring CDL Class A Drivers
Home Daily - Minimum $1,200/Week Guaranteed - Great Benefits
Ryder is a commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 80 years. As one of our drivers, you represent the heart of our mission and that's something we reward, admire and appreciate. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources, and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
Start Driving with Ryder, Apply Now!
Now Hiring CDL-A Local Company Drivers
Home Daily - Short Work Week - Excellent Benefits
At Hirschbach, we want our drivers to succeed and enjoy trucking with us. Hirschbach is proud to offer it's team members a full range of competitive benefits to cover you and your family. If you're looking for a new company to join, we invite you to apply today!
Are You Ready to Get Home Every Day and Make Great Money? Apply Now!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Interested in a Position with Hirschbach Motor Lines? Apply Now!
Purpose of Job:
To be a source of expertise to the customer and inspector, train the team, ensure quality and efficiency, and create a safe and positive work atmosphere
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
1) Ensure adequate work instructions are present, visible and all inspectors are trained and signed off on them. Must create work instructions when suitable work instructions are not provided by customer.
2) Train inspectors by following the New Hire Training Program of mentorship and hands-on training. New Hire Checklists must be completed after inspector s first day to ensure all topics have been addressed. Competency Checklist must be completed after the inspector passes a series of audits and is performing at the same level of other competent inspectors.
3) Quality Audits must be performed on all employees to ensure a) work instructions are being followed; b) Summary Sheets, tags and other traceability paperwork is being filled out; c) Defects are not being missed and d) efficiency rates are being met. These Quality Audits should be performed more frequently on employees who have not passed the Competency checklist or on sorts which are new or more difficult.
4) Collect all daily Summary Sheets from inspectors and check for completion; turn into Data Analyst Specialist.
5) Work along side team in sorts when possible, being a coach and a leader, not just a boss. Complete Performance Reviews of employees every pay day.
6) Discipline when necessary.
7) Be a liaison between Cross Check and the Customer. Meet with the customer on a bi-weekly basis to see if all expectations and needs are being met and look for opportunities to improve.
8) Ensure all safety procedures are being followed and a respectful work environment is encouraged. Assist Cross Check Management in upholding all policies and procedures f
E.H. “Buddy” Moore Jr. has spent more than 58 years in the trucking industry. He spent the first 10 years as an owner-operator. Nearly two decades after its founding, Buddy Moore Trucking remains family-owned, family-run, and committed to the well-being of our employees and the needs of our customers. We maintain a state-of-the-art fleet and use the latest technology and industry best practices. Still, our approach to customer and employee relationships remains old-fashioned: We believe in trust, transparency, and personal attention.
We're dedicated to the well-being of our employees, creating a family-o
G&H Transportation LLC
Hicks Farms Feed & Grain
Mechanical Maintenance and Fabrication
Mechanical Maintenance & Fabrication
Burkard and Associates