13. Maintenance Plans
- Developed and maintained standards across all client environments including monthly maintenance plans and activities.
- Created different database maintenance plans for database optimization, integrity checks and database backups.
- Used maintenance plans to set up full/differential/log backup and periodically restored databases.
- Designed and Implemented database maintenance plans for various database activities.
- Involved in Analysis, Development and Maintenance of Backup Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan, Procedures and Strategies using Maintenance Plans.
- Debugged, Optimized existing views, triggers and stored procedures, Modified System Maintenance plans, Backup & Business Continuation procedures.
- Experience in Backing up, restoring the data base manually and by scheduling the jobs and Maintenance Plans.
- Set up SQL Server Agent Jobs for periodic backups with backup devices, Database maintenance Plans and Recovery.
- Set up Maintenance plans on databases to run during weekends to have a better performance.
- Created Database Maintenance Plans for the Performance of SQL Server, which covers Database Integrity.
- Implemented and Maintained routine DBA tasks like scheduling jobs, creating maintenance plans.
- Created Database Maintenance Plans for Re-indexing, Database Integrity Checks, Shrink Database.
- Created Maintenance Plans to make sure the database does not encounter any issues.
- Created Maintenance Plans for Regular Backups and Rebuilding of Indexes.
- Created Maintenance plans, Scheduled Jobs and SSIS packages.
- Created and scheduled DB maintenance plans and jobs.
- Developed SQL Server Maintenance Plans.
- Build maintenance plans if necessary.
- Created and monitored database maintenance plans for checking database integrity Responsible for database backups & restoration and scheduling backup strategies.
- Resolve database corruption or consistency issues after detection thru weekly maintenance plans.
Show More8 Maintenance Plans Jobs
No jobs at selected location