Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including managing sales operations, asset protection, and human resources functions to ensure great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
Leading healthcare facility is currently searching for a Registered Nurse to join our growing family in South Palm Beach County.
Sign On Bonus of up to $2,000
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Providing skilled nursing care to children ages birth to 21 years old
· Following physician orders for plan of care and providing documentation of care delivered
· Administrating, monitoring, and recording of prescribed medications and any reactions that patient may have.
· Administering any treatments and therapies as required
· Observes and monitors movement and activities of patients in the center.
· Assists / reviews MARs monthly and as needed to ensure accuracy.
· Writes daily progress notes, nursing notes and reports of unusual incidents.
· Recognizes and promptly reports conditions changes to supervisor.
· Provides personal care services to patients including oral hygiene, bathing and hair care as needed, nail care, diapering and dressing.
· Takes, records and monitors patients' vital signs.
· Provides bed care to patients, re-positioning, ambulating and assisting with elimination needs. Moving to and from wheelchairs, etc.
· Assists patients at mealtime and feeds patients needing such assistance.
· Spot cleaning of spills and making safety rounds.
· Provides emergency assistance as needed.
· Attends required in service training.
· Transcribes physician orders accurately and reports information to the physician accurately, concisely and timely.
· Assists with admission and discharge procedures as directed by the Director of Nursing.
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities
· Knowledge of Registered nursing techniq