- Maintained existing mainframe system and participated in development many new applications.
- Managed and extended mainframe-based defect tracking system.
- Served initially as a member of a small group developing software connecting IBM mainframes with Metaphor servers over a new work.
- Worked with hardware engineers to improve hardware and software designs, allowing TPF to run on mainframes with multiple processors.
- Ported a wide variety of applications from mainframe systems and mid-range computers to IBM PC's.
- Provided extensive programming at assembler language level on IBM mainframe platforms.
- Maintained JCL to run Mainframe jobs.
- Key member for developing the ECLiPSe BPP Multi-line CICS premium rating screens and batch mainframe processes.