What Does A Strategic Account Executive Do At Cardinal Health
* Manage key Account relationships at senior executive level (C- suite or senior decision maker), across Regional Purchasing Coalition, Integrated Delivery Network or Dealer* Responsible for overall account profitability, to include leading deal modeling and approval processes, developing and executing account profitability strategies across Segment* Negotiating agreements, rebate and discount programs, and resource deployment across account* Determine overall direction for strategic accounts, understand competitive landscape, market insights, and effectively communicate across key internal and external stakeholders* Expand relationships and build customer insights to identify new sales opportunities that will grow revenue, profitability and market share.* Collaborate proactively with business unit commercial teams to execute strategic sales plans.* Oversee all contracting activity within the account, to include providing leadership and direction for all contract strategies, Request for Proposals (RFP) and locally negotiated agreements. * Ownership of deal modeling and financial approval process, and negotiate and manage all contracts within accounts* Ensure mutual development of KPI’s with account are established, business reviews are conducted to measure and track progress, ultimately to meet and exceed customer commitments* Support ongoing improvement of group strategies, including segmentation and targeting criteria, program and offering development, and organizational effectiveness
What Does A Strategic Account Executive Do At Salesforce.Com, Inc.
* We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base, and further expand our growing marketshare with new customer wins.* Responsibilities include generating new business opportunities with a select number of named Financial Services customers in the MidWest.* Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities as well as up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.* You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.* You will be responsible for developing and executing accounts strategies, while leading and coordinating Salesforce resources within your accounts.* Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerate commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap
What Does A Strategic Account Executive Do At Nuance
* Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Professional Services, Technical Consultants and Partners* Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory focused sales plan* Work with key partners to drive engagements at CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations* Create, articulate and train key partner strategic teams on compelling value propositions around the NDI software portfolio to accelerate customer adoption* Develop/recruit partner channel to extend reach and drive adoption* Proven Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Secure Print Management and Enterprise Capture/ECM solutions * Create and implement vertical market solutions with Nuance’s software solutions * Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.* Diligently monitor pipeline, sales in progress, activity, and new prospects using pipeline sales cycle management techniques.* Prepare and deliver reviews to the Nuance Sales Leadership team
What Does A Strategic Account Executive Do At Hologic
* Deliver Hologic’s revenue targets by developing, implementing and driving long-term selling strategies and business plans * Leverage customer feedback, insights, and other relevant information to develop business plans tailored to meeting the customer’s specific needs, while simultaneously driving revenue and profitability for Hologic * Present and successfully sell Hologic value proposition to relevant customers at all levels * Develop trusted advisor level relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers * Share and action market feedback relative to competitive landscape, customer trends and products to inform customers about market opportunities and tie back to Hologic’s ability to deliver on these opportunities. * Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze, track activity and provide accurate forecasts * Maintain up-to-date customer records relative to all account activity * Drive results through feedback, coaching and influencing others * Set a high bar for accountability and continuously elevate performance * Leverage internal resource team across Clinical, Sales, Service and National Accounts to optimize customer experience. * Build a winning team around the customer – needs the customer has and needs we create
What Does A Strategic Account Executive Do At Graebel Companies, Inc.
* _* Identify prospects.* Develop and implement focused strategies to obtain an audience of decision makers to which to formally present Graebel Commercial Services capabilities.* Actively participate in networking, industry, civic, and professional associations.* Identify problems or needs of potential customers and coordinate the development of targeted proposals to address those customer needs.* Assist as appropriate, the response to formal Requests for Proposals (RFP) from prospects or existing accounts who are re-bidding their programs.* Ensure the RFP responses are comprehensive and accurate, and address all of the customer requirements, concerns and needs.* Sell profitable business by maintaining a market focused understanding of pricing guidelines.* CSE may recommend pricing, discounts, and economic incentives for obtaining and maintaining business at the most favorable terms to the company.* Grow annual sales volumes by adding new accounts and increasing business from existing accounts.* Communicate with corporate personnel involved in the sales process, service delivery, customer service, and risk management, as needed to ensure total customer satisfaction.* Evaluate the potential market, incorporating projections from current customers, to provide information to management in support of business planning and sales and marketing strategies.* Required Skills* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills