36. Primary Structurelow Demand
- Developed truss stress and thermal analysis protocol for primary structure in military aircraft.
- Researched and developed new solutions for installing payloads to primary structure.
- Analyze metallic and composite components for bonded and fastened primary structures as well as subsystem support structures and ground/test equipment.
- Prepared structural substantiation for static strength, durability resistance, and damage tolerance on the primary structure for service requests.
- Stress and fatigue analysis of fuselage and wing box composite / metallic primary structure in support of production rejection tags.
- Create interface load coordination sheet for Guard Bracket when torque tube whirls or flails to primary structure.
- Stress analysis for primary structures on new aircraft programs (wing group)