35. Primary Structurelow Demand
- Performed stress analysis of various military aircraft structural modifications and repairs for both primary structure and systems installations.
- Analyzed various reinforced primary structures for required strength and generate technical reports showing compliance.
- Stress analysis primarily focused around primary structure.
- Generate interface loads for various structures and commodities that attach to the primary structures and dynamics load factors for escape systems.
- Worked on NASA CEV ORION Command Module & Service Module (Primary Structures): Worked as Sr.
- Resolved liaison static and fatigue discrepancies in primary structure, such as skin, frames, and fittings.
- Worked in JSF program on Landing gear, engine mounts, primary structure and LO skin based analysis.
- Stress analysis of payload, secondary and primary structure of large commercial aircraft (737, 747).
- Worked on Power Sub Assembly systems and primary structures: Propulsion Tanks, Barrel Panel etc analysis.
- Stress analysis of depot repairs to damage for primary structure on wings and fuselages.
- Size required primary structure modifications in support of flight test.
- Design tasks included engine installation, primary structure and brackets.
- Analyzed attachments with primary structures, frame stations and stringers.
- Performed shear flow calculations for cargo door number 2 cutout, primary structure, for Boeing 757.
- Stress analysis and sizing of primary structure such as, Skin, Frames and Longerons.
- Stress analysis and sizing of empennage primary structure and control systems.
- Worked on analysis of primary structures (Metallic and Composite) Window Belt region of A350-1000 and Checkstress of A350-900.