Dietary Aide - Part-Time 2nd Shift
North Warren, PA
Warren, a city located in Warren County, PA is located at the confluence of the Allegheny River and the Conewango Creek. The creek flows between New York State and Warren and the Allegheny Reservoir and Kinzua Dam are nearby. The area offers miles of hiking trails, picnic areas, and camping and boating for outdoor enthusiasts. The Warren Historic District, A.J. Hazeltine House, John P. Jefferson House, Struthers Library Building, Warren Armory, Warren County Courthouse, Wetmore House, Guy Irvine House ("The Locusts") and Woman's Club of Warren are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The city is working on riverfront improvements through the Impact Warren project, a riverfront development project in downtown Warren. The completed project will include new townhouses and senior citizen housing, retail and commercial development, a parking garage, convention center and bus depot. To learn more about Warren County visit: https://warrencopa.com/.
Must be able to work weekends. This is a part time day or evening position.
Assists in successful completion of daily meal service operations
Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one's feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively during working hours.
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
* Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language
* Must follow all federal, state and local regulations and standards and care center policies and procedures
* Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual