What Does A Supervisor And Project Manager Do At Texas Health Resources
* Texas Health Resources has been named a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® second year in a row.* We are committed to improving the health of the people in the communities we serve.* Texas Health Allen, a Level IV Trauma Center and Pathway for Excellence designated hospital, has a PRN Administrative Supervisor opportunity available.* Qualified candidates will possess the following:* Graduate of an accredited nursing program* BSN preferred; Supervisors hired or promoted within THR after April 1, 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas upon hire* Current BCLS (AHA) upon hire* Current ACLS (AHA) upon hire* CPI within 30 days of hire* Five (5) years’ experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor)* Three (3) year experience in Emergency and/or critical care nursing preferred* Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.* Proactive problem solving skills, good interpersonal, verbal, written and computer skills
What Does A Supervisor And Project Manager Do At ADT Security Services, Inc.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; recommend salary action, probation, retraining’* addressing complaints and resolving problems.* Develop a plan for improvement and career development.* Continuously upgrade and /or enhance supervisory skills by participating in available classes, training, and seminars.* Knowledge:/* Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.* Knowledge of the Alarm Industry and company operations* Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices.* Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of supervision and/or leadership.* Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), keyboard, fax machine, copy machine, telephone, Share Point and Internet
What Does A Supervisor And Project Manager Do At Amerihealth Caritas
* Under the direction of the Manager of the Contact Center, the Supervisor of Member Services is responsible for the effective day-to-day operations of the Member Services Department.* Key responsibilities include the following:* Provide supervision, which includes, hiring, performance evaluations, and any disciplinary actions for Member Services Specialists.* Assist the Manager of the Contact Center by providing technical guidance, training, coaching, direction to staff, and assists with scheduling.* Provide leadership, develop and monitor goals and objectives, and maintain appropriate staffing levels/coverage of shifts.* The Supervisor of Member Services fills in as needed to cover shifts as a last resort.* Perform intake duties in order to ensure the effective/efficient operation of the department.* Research and compile information related to any problem areas or special projects as required.* Provide input towards the development of proposed policy guidelines and assist in the clarification, support, and enforcement of existing policies and procedures.* Assist the Manager of Member Services in the implementation of new lines of business.* Answer central question; provide expertise with regard to procedural and contract administration and serve as a source for communication with other departments.* Ensure call queue standards are achieved within established guidelines.* Complete quality assessment activities, such as documentation audits and call audits to ensure that service level standards are met.* Adhere to all policies and procedures including but not limited to: Employee Handbook, Corporate Code of Conduct, Confidentiality and the Corporate Compliance Program, which includes Fraud, Waste and Abuse.* Work Schedule:* Monday* Friday 5:00 pm* am
What Does A Supervisor And Project Manager Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Understands and follows all policies and procedures.* Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.* Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.* Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.* Responsible for orientation and training of employees.* Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.* Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.* Promote in the development of the food service team.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Supervisor And Project Manager Do At Marriott
* Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.* Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.* Assist with Banquet plate-ups.* Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.* Provide cooks with needed items.* Support banquet and buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock.* Return cleaned items to proper locations.* Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.* Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs.* Speak with others using clear and professional language.* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.* Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.* To apply now, go to: https://marriott.taleo.Net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=180002GG Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.* Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.* Chat, engage and follow us on social media. www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers www.twitter.com/marriottcareers www.linkedin