With Aaron's, being a Sales Associate can be the first step on a great career journey. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron's is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes: Sales Associates keep people smiling at Aaron's At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories th We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. If you're ready to connect with customers and work on a great team, start your bright future at Aaron's.$30k-34k yearly est.19h ago
Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $3,100 per week
Formation Healthcare is a leading Travel Nursing agency based in Los Angeles, CA. Formation, Inc. Job ID . Don't settle for less than you deserve, call Formation Healthcare for your next travel assignment and see the difference, today! Formation, Inc. is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Roseburg, Oregon.$76k-119k yearly est.3d ago
RESPONSIBILITIESAs a Navy Chaplain, your job spans a broad range of duties. Opportunities for continuing education are available through the Advanced Education Program while being paid full-time as a Navy Officer. You could provide support while on land or at sea, when presiding over religious ceremonies on a base, or when conducting services from the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.TRAINING & ADVANCEMENTThose pursuing a Chaplain position are required to attend Officer Development School (ODS) in Newport, RI. Beyond professional credentials and certifications, Navy Chaplains can advance their education by: Also keep in mind: If you're in the process of starting or completing your graduate theological degree, you could potentially enter the Navy Chaplain Candidate Program (CCPO) as a student.QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTSA candidate seeking to serve as a Navy Chaplain and Officer must: Each Chaplain is also a Navy Officer, meaning each holds an important leadership role.Chaplains offer everything from faith leadership, to personal advice, to much-needed solace - all while living up to the guiding principles of the Chaplain Mission: ABOUTThe Navy Chaplain Corps boasts more than 800 Navy Chaplains from more than 100 different faith groups, including Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and many others. It's also important to note that specialized training received and work experience gained in the course of service can lead to valuable credentialing and occupational opportunities in related fields such as family counseling and behavioral therapy.EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES Navy Chaplains typically continue their education throughout their careers.$58k-103k yearly est.24d ago
Respiratory Care Practitioner 2 - 2nd Shift - Medford, OR
at Asante is an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner has acquired additional credentialing and competencies as outlined in the Respiratory Critical Care Orientation, Respiratory Care Services Competency Evaluation and Respiratory Care Services' Career Ladder, in one or more of the following: Adult Critical Care, Pediatric Care, Neonatal Care, Pulmonary Function Technology, Team leadership. Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. For Asante Ashland Community Hospital (AACH), PALS must be obtained within 6 months of start (for Respiratory Therapy) All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for o The Respiratory Care Practitioner 2 Respiratory Care Practitioner 2 - 2nd Shift$60k-69k yearly est.1d ago
Travel Surgical Technologist - $2,009 per week
Medical Solutions is seeking a travel Surgical Technologist for a travel job in Roseburg, Oregon. At Medical Solutions, we re people who care, helping people who care. Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Medical Solutions travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include: Medical Solutions Job ID . Medical Solutions is one of the nation s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. At Medical Solutions, you ll find a great place to work and a career home.$54k-76k yearly est.2d ago
Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - COVID19 - $3,035 per week
Established in 2000, LanceSoft is a Certified MBE and Woman-Owned organization. Lancesoft Inc. is one of the highest rated companies in the industry. LanceSoft is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Roseburg, Oregon. Lancesoft offers short- and long-term contracts, permanent placements, and travel opportunities to credentialed and experienced professionals throughout the United States.$81k-109k yearly est.7d ago
Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $3,039 per week
Nurses First Solutions is a nurses staffing agency built by nurses for nurses. Travel Nurses First Solutions Job ID . Nurses First Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Roseburg, Oregon.$73k-119k yearly est.6d ago
ED- Registered Nurse
Job Description: Registered Nurse - Emergency Department Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients.$53.4 hourly23d ago
Customer Service Rep(07200) - 779 w central
Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza!$25k-32k yearly est.20d ago
Crew Team Member
You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. Description: McDonald's and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. * Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job. By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant.$13.5 hourly9d ago
Assistant Manager Sutherlin
An Assistant Manager is the face of Ambrosia QSR.$26k-40k yearly est.16d ago
shift supervisor - Store# 50624, W Central Ave
**You'd make a great shift supervisor if you:** As a Starbucks **shift supervisor** , you'll be a role model of the store operations standards that define our _Starbucks Experience._ You'll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team! ** At Starbucks, it's all about connection. From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. What's more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks "partners."$27k-36k yearly est.60d+ ago
As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North America's drivers moving. At Pilot Flying J, we fuel more than tanks - we fuel people.$13.7-18.9 hourly19d ago
Qualifications * Preferred experience as a formal or an informal educator or interpreter, including creating and implementing Conservation Education curriculum preferred Winston, OR 97496 The educator will work with the Education Department and develop and implement all summer educational programs. PO Box 1600, Winston, OR 97496 * Please include 'Summer Educator' in subject line if applying via email The Education Department at Wildlife Safari is currently accepting applicants with great people skills, a passion for animals, and an energetic, positive personality to fill the Summer Educator position for the 2023 summer season (beginning May - September).$25k-42k yearly est.Easy Apply7d ago
Senior Department Assistant
Douglas County Museum - Roseburg$25k-42k yearly est.Easy Apply7d ago
Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $2,852 per week
Travel TRS Healthcare Job ID . TRS Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Roseburg, Oregon.$73k-119k yearly est.6d ago
Inventory Control Specialist
Sales training provided by Sportsman's Warehouse is required.$22k-27k yearly est.13d ago
Part Time Food Service Worker
* The duties of the Food Service Worker include, but are not limited to, cleaning as you go, maintaining a neat and food safe workstation, pulling trash, sweeping, mopping, and any other duties assigned within the facility. Our ideal Food Service Worker excels at the following: We are looking for Part Time Food Service Worker to join us at the Douglas County Jail in Roseburg, OR.$15.5 hourly23d ago
Careers in SSA Seattle Region - AK, ID, OR, WA - Opportunities for Veterans
* Roseburg, OR$33.7k-89.9k yearly23d ago
Counselor Assistant (Human Services Assistant 2)
Department of Human Services
$2,906 - $4,259
Counselor Assistant (Human Services Assistant 2)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively working to build an equitable agency with the Equity North Star as our guide toward our vision of an agency free of racism, discrimination and bias. We believe that teams in which everyone can show up as their full authentic self are key to creating a thriving workforce that can better serve communities. We welcome members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQIA2S+ community members, and others to apply.
Are you passionate about assisting Oregonians who experience disabilities? Are you interested in work that is person-centered and strengths based? If you are looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of more than 1 million Oregonians, join our team!
The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, part of the Oregon Department of Human Services is looking for talented individuals with a passion for public service to apply for a Counselor Assistant (Human Service Assistant 2) position.
As a Human Services Assistant, you will provide support to a team of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Counselors and the Branch Manager. You will be the first point of contact for Oregonians, provide compassionate customer service and perform technical casework assistant tasks that are critical to the work VR does in assisting people with disabilities. We help people obtain and keep jobs that match their skills, interests and abilities - and we want you to join our team!
If you need an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), have questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact Sugei Hernandez via email Sugei.Hernandez@odhs.oregon.gov or call 971-375-or call 971-375-8675 Please be sure to include the job requisition number.
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS), A place to belong and make a difference!
* When you join the ODHS, you join a community of over 10,000 employees dedicated to serving and helping Oregonians achieve wellbeing and independence through opportunities that protect, empower, respect choice, and preserve dignity.
* Connect with ODHS Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and find a place to belong, build community and participate in shared learning. ERGs are employee-driven committees that support each other as well as the ODHS' overall mission and vision.
* We are committed to building an antiracist and equitable agency. Equity is foundational to our role as a human services agency, and we are committed to integrating equity into all we do. The Equity North Star has four points that explain the agency's goals related to equity, inclusion, and racial justice.
* We know that life is unpredictable and ODHS cares about keeping you well. Enjoy a work-life balance, 11 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, and competitive benefits packages including health, dental, vision and much more!
* If you have federal student loan debt or are thinking of going back to school, then you might benefit from the Student Loan Forgiveness Program. If you make 120 qualifying payments on your student loan while working full-time for a qualifying employer, your student loan debt may be forgiven.
What you need to qualify
One year of experience assisting professionals in one or more of the following specialized social programs areas;
* Mentally or Physically Disabled
* Economically disadvantaged
* Substance Dependent
* Child abuse and neglect
* Juvenile delinquent
Any degree in a related mental health or human services program may substitute for six months of the required experience.
We are looking for candidates with:
* Ability to work independently much of the time with little direct supervision or instruction.
* Experience working in an environment with a high degree of public contact using active listening and conflict resolution methods, dealing with persons who may be irate, confused, frustrated or angry.
* Excellent customer service.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to share complex information with a diverse population.
* Organizational skills/attention to detail and efficient in delivery of services.
* Experience gathering information from customers to help determine the type of services to meet the needs of the customer.
* Knowledge and experience working with a diverse population.
Please be sure to clearly describe how you meet these attributes within your application materials. These attributes will be used to determine which candidates will be selected to move forward in the process.
Your duties at a glance
Oregon Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) assists Oregonians with disabilities to achieve and maintain employment and independence. Services include:
* Vocational counseling and guidance
* Physical restoration
* Vocational and other training services
* Information and referral
* Job development
* Job coaching
* Job search assistance
VR is a state and federally funded program that works in partnership with the community and with business to develop employment opportunities for people who have disabilities. VR programs and services are custom designed for everyone.
As a Counselor Assistant, you will:
Case Support Services:
* Compose, type, and proofread a variety of correspondence including letters, memos, case file narrative and reports from general instructions. Determine proper formats and modes of address for letters, memos, and reports.
* Use automated case management system (ORCA) to enter, update and retrieve client information in a timely and accurate manner.
* Use ORCA to issue purchasing documents to vendors and clients. Check billing invoices for accuracy, obtain counselor or Branch Manager signature, and use ORCA to issue payment.
* Provide follow-up on unpaid authorization for payment (AFP) after consulting with appropriate counselor. Maintain file and projections of client cost services.
* Answer multi-line phones and greet consumers in the office. Obtain information in a cordial and friendly manner and direct consumer to appropriate destinations. Make referrals to other programs for services. Respond on the phone or in person to consumers, other agencies and the public to questions about specific Vocational Rehabilitation services, policies, office procedures and eligibility.
Client support services:
* Provide direct support services to consumers with disabilities by assisting with completion of application forms, gathering information to assist in determining eligibility for VR services. Provide consumers with verbal and/or written information on VR processes. Schedule appointments.
* Provide pertinent information to counselor regarding providers of services.
* Assist consumers in obtaining information, acquiring bids, similar benefits, and resources.
* Routinely contact consumers by telephone, in writing and in person to provide follow-up services and to monitor progress toward employment goals.
Assist as needed:
* Coordinate scheduling of office staff.
* Train clerical staff, including volunteers and temporary staff.
* Maintain inventory of supplies, office forms and order as appropriate.
* Process incoming and outgoing mail, determining proper distribution.
* Provide limited computer systems support.
* Coordinate office equipment maintenance, repair or replacement.
* Provide clerical support to other offices upon request.
* Pay office bills, such as rent, phone, etc.
* Coordinate motor pool vehicle acquisition and maintenance.
* In office work
* Daily work with a diverse group of program participants who have physical, mental and/or emotional disabilities, who may be ill, confused, frustrated and angry and who may present a danger to themselves or others.
* In person work in an environment with frequent interruptions due to phone calls and staff or client needs.
* Must have the ability to work independently much of the time and under critical timelines.
* Occasional local or out of town travel is necessary. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. If not, must provide an acceptable alternative.
How to apply
Your work history profile, cover letter, and resume are the perfect opportunity to highlight your interest in the position and showcase your skills and experience that make you the best candidate for the position.
* Please upload a resume or complete the Workday history profile. Note: Your resume and cover letter may be uploaded in the Resume/CV field on the online application.
* A cover letter is not required for this application. However, you may attach one if you wish. This may help the manager understand better how you possess the essential attributes.
* Current State of Oregon employees: Apply via your employee Workday account.
* If you are not a current State of Oregon employee: view this application instructional video.
* After you submit your application, you will have additional tasks to complete in Workday. Please continue to check your Workday account throughout the recruitment process.
* Finalists for this position will be subject to a computerized criminal history and abuse check. Adverse background information will be reviewed and could result in withdrawal of a conditional job offer or termination of employment.
* The Oregon Department of Human Services does not offer visa sponsorship. Within three days of hire, you will be required to complete the US Department of Homeland Security's I-9 form confirming authorization to work in the United States. ODHS will use E-Verify to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.
* This position is represented by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
* This recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies.
* Have questions about Workday, and want some tips on understanding the state application process? Check out our Oregon job opportunities page.
* For questions about the job duties or application process, please contact Sugei Hernandez via email Sugei.Hernandez@odhs.oregon.gov or by phone 971-375-8675s. Please be sure to include the job requisition number.$2.9k-4.3k monthly14d ago