- Eliminated manual reporting by utilizing mainframe and microcomputer data connectivity to generate sales analysis report and calculate product royalty payment.
- Managed 8 service technologists on mini-mainframe technologies that service medical and banking industries statewide.
- Provide oversight for daily operations in a mainframe environment, including production scheduling, reporting, troubleshooting, and backups.
- Supervised maintenance of highly sensitive hospital equipment such as computer server blades which keep the hospital mainframe running smoothly.
- Created source table definitions in the DataStage Repository by studying the data sources by importing the data from Mainframe.
- Improved client retention by effectively managing and supporting all local customer computer, server, mainframe and printing systems.
- Use RACF for Mainframe access reporting on a regular basis for audits and as requested by internal/external clients.
- Provided 2nd level support, managed projects, and performed hardware configuration for the Mainframe platform.
- Analyzed mainframe data, gave direction to programmers on design of as needed reports.
- Monitored and resolved issues within IBM mainframe, IBM as400, and IBM AIX.
- Prepare a variety of reports for the DCS-DataCenterOps, Mainframe access and SAVERR/TIERS operations.
- Created and ran jobs and reports through Wal-Mart s mainframe server.
- Remove suspend and reset mainframe and AS/400 users' passwords.
- Served as the System Programmer/Administrator in a mainframe site.
- Investigate system defects in a mainframe and windows environment.
- Maintained on-going technical assistance and provided help desk support to customer's mainframe systems software that included problem determination and resolution.
- Piloted and developed enhancements within AMMS system to use virtual storage addressability for data accessibility which significantly decreased mainframe memory utilization.
- Redesigned and re-engineered the existing legacy Transborder mainframe system through bilingual communication with the Canadian French speaking clients.
- Developed contingency plans for LANs, communication systems, mainframe operations, and end-user mission critical operations.
- Support for the Telecom infrastructure for the mainframe and electronic processing.
Show More2 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location