- Ensured good working knowledge of network and mainframe terminology to facilitate faster communication among internal support groups.
- Developed and implemented complex technical and business solutions in a mainframe environment.
- Assisted financial analysts in using financial models maintained on mainframe.
- Maintained existing IBM mainframe engineering software.
- Project lead for Admissions system requirements definition and process modeling for move from mainframe to client-server environment.
- Worked on special campus project migrating from a mainframe environment to a distributed system via Ethernet.
- Led a team in Y2K evaluation and testing of Mainframe, AIX and VAX applications.
- Recreated a mainframe data management system (Total DMS) onto a PC environment.
- Apply experience of both mainframe and PC applications/Web technology to enhance business processes.
- Installed and supported mainframe applications for fourteen mainframes spread across the Country.
- Converted legacy First Chicago Applications to Bank One's mainframe application standards.
- Administered company Mainframe, mid-range servers and Novel network.
- Programmed systems in COBOL, PL/I, REXX, and various other languages on an IBM 4381 Mainframe.
- Used DL/I, CICS, COBOL, DOS and CMS on IBM Mainframe
- Assisted in the conversion to a 3rd party healthcare package (EPIC) to replace the existing mainframe applications.
- Converted existing Mainframe Cobol batch file system to IBM-PC stations as well as new user interface.
- Developed solutions and programs on IBM sys/38 and Mainframes.
- Developed middleware to integrate systems with the corporate mainframe.
- Reengineered and implemented the county's asynch dial-up system to enable PC's to remotely connect to the IBM mainframe.
- Led Mainframe efforts to launch Canadian Wholesale vehicle auditing with Datascan vendor Supported group of vehicle auditors in field.
Show More4 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location