Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Pr./Sr.Pr. Mission Architect Engineer - Top Secret Clearance (Space/Satellite Systems)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. The successful candidates for this position will work in a technical role in Dulles VA.$104.6k-194.5k yearly11d ago
.NET Solution Architect
.NET Solution Architect
Note: Remote but might have to travel when required.
· Should have overall 12-15 years of experience and primarily have 7 years of experience in developing solutions, solution architecture on .NET, Microservices, ReactJS, NodeJS and Cloud.
· C#/.Net expertise, with experience building modern application in .Net framework and/or .Net Core
· Experience with Front end Frameworks /Technologies such as React.JS
· Experience on NodeJS would be an advantage.
· Strong experience in Windows Application development with C#
· Should have experience working in Solution Architecture.
· Hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, C#, Web API, VB.NET, Entity Framework and either of database technologies: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
· Should have good knowledge on Visual Studio, TFS, Github.
· Understanding of Object-Oriented Design concepts, WinForms, Multithreading, Security.
· Experience with API gateways and containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tools.
· Experience with unit test frameworks such as NUnit.
· Should have experience on using Design Patterns and Practices, Rest and Micro services architectural principle & patterns, Cloud Technologies such as Azure, AWS & GCP.
· Experience on Agile Projects. Very good knowledge about Agile Scrum.
· Ability to work well with clients both individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.$73k-98k yearly est.11d ago
Enterprise Architect, Associate Director
Up to 25%
Ability to Obtain Secret
What You Will Do:
- Supporting Innovations, defining future state business models, supporting solution and project teams in the implementations, and defining technical reference architecture;
- Bringing ideas for innovations, supporting the process and helping scale the winners
- Developing Business and technology architecture (i.e. experience in Business Architecture, Data / Information Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture) and creating client-driven transformation solutions using the architecture;
-Collaborating with client and solution Technical Leads to create strategic roadmaps, enterprise architectures, IT principles, IT standards and technical reference architectures;
- Engaging business and technology executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating future-state and technology architecture;
- Establishing enterprise architecture guidelines with principles, technology recommendations and patterns, tools and methods for analysis and decision making; allowing flexibility for special circumstances;
- Guiding project teams to develop requirements and establish compliance with business and technology reference architecture and roadmaps;
What You Will Need:
Minimum Years of Experience: 15 years working on enterprise business and technology architecture development projects. Experience in DODAF-based Enterprise Architecture development for insights and decision making.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
Demonstrates experience, proven abilities, and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications, following DODAF framework; experienced in developing views and compliances for the BEA.
- Experience in requirements for and developing Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA)
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations;
- Develop models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions;
Design and lead engagements aligned to a client's business strategy;
- Conduct research and analyze business models and technology trends , conducting market research and general trends;
- Engage business and IT leaders and staff to deliver business-outcome based architecture that support mission and objectives;
- Lead teams and work closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects;
- Translate end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints.
- Understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology;
- Formulating business and technical solutions;
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
$83k-106k yearly est.2d ago
Business Architect (Bizbok) (100% remote)
and concepts like capability-based planning.
$93k-119k yearly est.5d ago
Smart Retail Solutions Architect
Lexmark's Connected Technology and Ventures group is hiring an experienced Smart Retail Solutions Architect. This role includes customer-facing engagements that will require technical and business skills to work with prospects, customers and a cross functional Lexmark team including sales, professional services and connected technology teams. Define the integration framework of Store Digital Desktop to establish integration with various Lexmark and non-Lexmark applications$103k-139k yearly est.1d ago
Senior Software Architect
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. Located in more than 70 countries, Boeing is comprised of one of the most diverse, talented, and innovative workforces you will find anywhere. By building a career at Boeing, you'll have the opportunity to grow your skills, create relationships around the world and help shape the future of aerospace. Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. in El Segundo California, Huntington Beach California, Annapolis Junction Maryland, or Fairfax, Virginia Boeing is committed to your development. The Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T) Mission Systems & Autonomy (MS&A) software capability is seeking a As part of Boeing's software capability, our engineers use their expertise to dream up next-generation software capabilities for amazing aerospace, satellite, and autonomous platforms. Our software products help solve Boeing's most challenging problems across Commercial Airplanes, Defense Space & Security, and Global Services businesses.$91k-116k yearly est.10d ago
Solutions Architect - Telecommute
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the following;$97k-135k yearly est.17d ago
Sr. Solution Architect
*Links Technology Solutions* is currently seeking an experienced *Sr Solution Architect (REMOTE) *to fill an opening with an Aerospace company.$72-77 hourly1d ago
Solution Architect (Remote)
GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government I.T.$97k-135k yearly est.11d ago
Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect$88k-125k yearly est.24d ago
Ledgent Technology is actively seeking a Senior Ecommerce WordPress Architect (Consultant) to update web applications in an ecommerce environment as well as build Wordpress plugins for Augmented reality and Mobile/handheld devices. The Architect will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins, API connectivity, and Augmented reality plugins for mobile devices.$128k-171k yearly est.16d ago
We are hiring a Data Architect for a remote opportunity. Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on simplifying complex transformations. Itero Group's dedicated team members have experienced thought leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers.$90k-123k yearly est.13d ago
Sr Data Engineer/ Architect
Locations: Herndon, VA Job Title: Sr Data Engineer/ Architect$91k-128k yearly est.25d ago
ARC is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team! As a Solutions Architect, you will provide product teams with technical guidance, develop architecture and design artifacts for the end-to-end solution and may be called to provide technical leadership in a small product team.$116k-150k yearly est.1d ago
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $650 million + firm based in New York. Synechron Inc. is seeking Solutions Architect role with experience in financial services to join our team in Sterling, VA. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory.$82k-108k yearly est.23d ago
IS Data Warehouse Architect II
IS Data Warehouse Architect II Responsibilities: IS Data Warehouse Architect II Qualifications:$114k-152k yearly est.1d ago
Senior ServiceNow Architect
Title: Senior ServiceNow Systems Architect Act as a technical POC with the vendor. Generate security checklists as required.$85k-129k yearly est.5d ago
***Position is budgeted as a 6-month contract-to-hire***
***Candidates will need to be located near McLean, VA or Washington DC to go on-site for client visits***
What You Will Do:
Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern others can follow to create and improve data systems
Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
What You Will Need:
Current and emerging data technologies: Need to understand established data management and reporting technologies, and have some knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data
Communication and political savvy: Need people skills, must be articulate, and persuasive, and must conceive and portray the big data picture to others
What Would Be Nice To Have:
Cloud Data Management Certifications and Experience, CDMP Certifications
Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience, and location.
This is an exempt-level role that may require more than 40 hours of work per week.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Selected Candidates must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
US Citizenship is contractually required for this position
$91k-130k yearly est.11d ago
Linux Systems Architect
As the Linux Systems Architect, your primary responsibility will be to build a custom Linux-based OS system. Our client is looking for a skilled Linux Systems Architect to join their software team.$88k-125k yearly est.22d ago
Presales Solutions Architect
Remote with a preference for candidates located in or within a commutable distance from TechTrend's Fairfax, Virginia headquarters Certification: Azure professional certification (Azure Solutions Architect Expert preferred)$97k-135k yearly est.5d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Systems Architect is $103,764 per year or $50 per hour.
The highest paying Systems Architect jobs have a salary over $141,000 per year while the lowest paying Systems Architect jobs pay $76,000 per year
A solutions architect specializes in creating and implementing software systems that improve business operations and resolve network issues. They are primarily responsible for conducting research and analysis to assess the business's needs, develop specific designs for the company, provide solutions should there be any system issues, and keep company officials informed with all changes and updates. Furthermore, a solutions architect must lead and encourage development teams, stay up to date with the newest trends to continue innovations within the systems, and implement its policies and guidelines.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
Senior project managers are experienced employees assigned to oversee a specific project in the organization. They manage the project from conception to execution. They are onboard the project from the ideation phase, providing valuable insights to ensure the success of the project. Senior project managers are also in charge of managing the budget, ensuring that the expected timelines are followed, adjusting strategies when needed, and guiding project team members. It is important for senior project managers to be good leaders and communicators. They should be able to balance the interests of all the stakeholders involved in the project. They should have good interpersonal skills and decision-making skills.
A principal consultant is responsible for evaluating business' needs and opportunities, identifying potential leads to create project proposals, and maintaining strong business relationships that would generate revenues and increase the organization's profitability. Principal consultants must be up-to-date with the current market trends to ensure that the business adapts to the industry's changes. They also initiate new product development to expand its brand image, working closely with the marketing team for marketing strategies and promotions.
A Technology Architect anticipates and indentifies the IT needs and problems of a company and designs efficient solutions to them. They are usually specialized in specific fields of an IT framework, such as security.