What Does A Systems Operator Do At M. C. Dean, Inc.
* CALL AND SITE COORDINATION:* Works with call center to log and identify problem areas in the building.* Assists other trades in the field in the active troubleshooting of systems.* Monitors alarms and reports and performs triage on system messages (Response: 15min/8hr/24hr/week).* SYSTEM OPERATIONS:* Monitors controlled systems for performance and problems.* Backs up application software and checks network integrity of control devices.* Debugs and simulates programs, checks calibration of hardware/software devices, configures parameters and tests control components and software.* Performs function check of all control systems and documents results.* Sets up alarms for optimal efficiency and response.* SERVICE:* Responds to service calls by determining the problem, identifying the cause and implementing a solution to address the issues.* Works with the customer to recommend and develop a maintenance program for their system.* Identifies and implements long term service strategies.* PERFORMANCE QUALITY:* Performs all work in accordance with contract documents and applicable company standards. * Performs work to meet the required response times and to facilitate others to meet response times.* Develops and maintains procedures and check lists for the execution of service calls, system routine maintenance and commissioning tasks to maintain consistency and completeness of the work.* COMMUNICATIONS:* Keeps Client/Call center informed of questions, progress, information needs, and discrepancies in system and other issues impacting the operation of the building and comfort of occupants.* Initiates follow up action to secure needed responses in a timely manner
What Does A Systems Operator Do At Harcros Chemicals Inc.
* RESPONSIBILITIES**include the following.* Other duties may be assigned.* Provides technical assistance in operations.* Works with product development on new and existing products.* Operates and monitors DCS Delta V control system.* Operates reactor instruments and controls and other process equipment to maintain pressure, temperature, and flows.* Monitors operation of pumps, reactors, coolers, and vacuum systems.* Responds to process changes.* Interprets manufacturing process and follows proper procedures in order to produce product in an efficient and safe manner.* Calculates batch size and records manufacturing data.* Knowledge of multiple valve operations and safety systems.* Loads and unloads materials onto and from trucks.* Loads and unloads tank trucks and tank cars.* Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.* SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES* Assists in training new employees
What Does A Systems Operator Do At City of College Station
* W/WW Laborer* Learn, assist with, and perform under supervision, the maintenance and repairs of water distribution lines, wastewater collection lines, manholes, meter and related infrastructure.* Learn, assist with, and perform under supervision, preventative maintenance and emergency operations of the wastewater collection line to include but not limited to, identifying system defects and structural failure, and working with cleaning and inspection equipment as necessary.* Learn, assist with, and perform under supervision, the installation of water sewer service connections.* Perform maintenance of utility easements and rights of way, as well as, maintenance of vehicles, equipment, tools and facilities.* Generate and complete work orders utilizing computerized maintenance system and perform other related duties as assigned.* This class is distinguished from the W/WW Systems Operator in that the latter is competent to perform the full range of skilled duties as well as supervise/oversee the work of the Laborer.* W/WW Systems Operator* Oversee, participate in, and perform maintenance and repairs of water distribution lines, wastewater collection lines, manholes, meter and related infrastructure.* Oversee, participate in, and perform preventative maintenance and emergency operations of the wastewater collection line to include but not limited to, identifying system defects and structural failure, and working with cleaning and inspection equipment as necessary.* Oversee, participate in, and perform the installation of water sewer service connections.* Perform maintenance of utility easements and rights of way, as well as, maintenance of vehicles, equipment, tools and facilities.* Generate and complete work orders utilizing computerized maintenance system and perform other related duties as assigned.* Assist Crew Leader in training W/WW Systems Laborers and perform other related duties as assigned
What Does A Systems Operator Do At Ascension Health
* Identifies, analyzes, recommends, implements and evaluates business systems as needed.* Manages evaluation of vendor-supplied software, recommendation of preferred vendors and provision of advice on the financial implications of software selection.* Assists in system testing to ensure all data definitions are correct and the system is functioning correctly.* Identifies, creates and implements related policies and procedures including development of departmental business systems backup procedures.* Oversees troubleshooting and identification/correction of inefficiencies in related computer systems and business processes.* Advises/ assists departmental directors in analyzing operational problems as they relate to application areas.* Develops work teams, delegates tasks and coordinates unit or departmental information systems projects, budgets and maintenance.* Develops communication materials and provides education/training for staff end-users
What Does A Systems Operator Do At United States Army
* Field level maintenance on electronic nodal assemblages, combat net radios and ancillary communications equipmentPerform system/network operations and correct system faultsMaintenance on all internal communications systems devicesThose who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you* TRAININGJob training for a nodal network systems operator-maintainer requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 18 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction.* Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field* Some of the skills you ll learn are:Electronic switching systems repair and WAN networkMaintaining telephone exchangeMaintain Internet Protocol