- Designed and developed secure Visual Basic and C/C++ graphical client to secure medical systems interfacing with IBM 360 mainframe using tn3270.
- Developed a VB6 client application which submits an HTTP request to post and get data from a mainframe web server.
- Helped with the transfer of ADSM from the mainframe to an RS/6000 and helped with backups and restores using ADSM.
- Implemented and configured various forms of communication between mainframe CPU and AS/400 platform for file transfer and terminal emulation.
- Directed testing and upgrade activities on four IBM mainframes, and supervised five programmers.
- Install, customize, and maintain multiple CICS regions on IBM z/series mainframe.
- Support of mainframe-based file transfer subsystems(Connect Direct/Enterprise and NDM).
- Analyze mainframe errors, develop appropriate solutions, and ensure data integrity.
- Coordinate the technical aspects of the installation of new mainframe computer.
- Supported SNA/IP network in support of customer processing mainframe environment.
- Installed and maintained Connect:Direct on the mainframe platform.
- Designed, wrote, and modified all existing mainframe automation.
- Supported medical billing systems between IDX and DEC mainframe environments.
- Monitored space (DASD) utilization for IBM mainframe.
- Maintained communication lines to PC modems and mainframe.
- Integrated DB2 with CICS mainframe regions.
- Recommend, plan, schedule, install, customize and maintain operating systems and products on zSeries mainframe platform.
- Worked with Network staff and Novell s Technical Support to define PC workstations LAN-to-Mainframe connectivity via SNA gateways.
- Tune and monitor zOS, ASM, and various system and OEM utilities running on the mainframe.
- Provide mainframe support for local bank, including installation and customization of Tivoli/Omegamon.
Show More12 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location