Nurse Practitioner PCP - McGrath Regional Health Center
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Nurse Practitioner Primary Care Provider (PCP) is responsible for providing direct clinical customer-owner care in assigned area; managing care for a panel of customer-owners; and works with other clinical staff to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
This is a remote position located in McGrath, Alaska at the McGrath Regional Health Center.
* Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Alaska
* Current certification by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
* Meets all requirements in order to obtain associate medical staff membership and required privileges of service.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty and any certification relating to the scope of practice as required.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).
Outline of Essential Job Responsibilities/Functions to Include but Not Limited to:
Customer Care and Relationships:
* Creates, develops and nurtures culturally appropriate interactions and connections with each other, customer-owners, and the community.
* Performs assessment and treatment while delivering care that fully supports the optimization of customer ownership of health-related issues and ther
$110k-129k yearly est.