What Does A Task Manager Do At Kbrwyle
* Executes proper staffing, providing appropriate, qualified, and sufficient contractor resources to meet specified requirements.* Establishes work duties and schedules, and addresses work discrepancies.* Supervises and communicates program policies, purposes, and goals to subordinates.* Formulates and enforces work standards.* Maintains active liaison with DoS organizations, computer incident response organizations, such as the GFIRST, U* S. CERT, and other government agencies to resolve incidents and coordinate on situational awareness.* Performs quality control; ensures contractor performance meets established performance standards.* Monitors, tracks, and reports on the status of MIRD activities.* Identifies, promotes, and implements process improvements
What Does A Task Manager Do At Engility
* Maintain visibility of TO obligations, expenditures and run-out forecasts as provided by the assigned Program Control Analyst.* Ensure that forecasts accurately reflect current/anticipated program status.* If necessary, work with the customer to mitigate service interruptions due to funding or PoP expiration.* Be technically involved in task orders activities and ensure the work and deliverables are of high quality and completed on schedule.* Communicate and interact regularly with the TO team, customer, and sponsor to ensure Engility apprised of current project status, issues, etc. * Ensure customer satisfaction both Volpe customers and FAA sponsors.* Ensure maintenance of project FTE baseline and accuracy of Engility and teammate LOE forecasts to include labor and travel.* Coordinate with customer, sponsor and subcontract teammates regarding staffing changes to include additions, deletions, and increases/decreases in LOE. * Generate weekly and ad hoc reports for Engility management
What Does A Task Manager Do At CGH Technologies, Inc.
* _* Establishing and monitoring schedule and cost plans* Participating in strategy sessions and status meetings* Producing white papers, proposals, cost estimates, and status reports* Overseeing activities of onsite support staff* Development and reach back support* Coordinating project resources to meet customer requirements* Managing subcontracts and other vendor relationships as required* Review staff timekeeping and expenses* Participate in the performance evaluation process.* Provide expertise in functional or technical areas to provide surge capacity to project team as needed.* Proposal writing as needed.* Qualifications
What Does A Task Manager Do At Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc.
* Extensive DoD program management, Link* and MIDS experience providing direct FMS* program management services to the FMS Division director, deputy director and case managers.* Support the development of Tactical Data Link (TDL) program acquisition strategies for* implementation* of TDL (primarily Link* into foreign platforms.* This may include preparing data for inclusion* into Navy International Program Office (IPO) strategic planning database.* Develop informational papers and briefings to support the MIDS FMS mission, strategic vision and* its programs.* This includes comprehensive presentations on a variety of Link* MIDS, and* JTRS-related subjects.* Manage and staff FMS Case Management Support personnel.* Ensure MPO programmatic,* technical and financial management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases, and other technical* services follow standard MPO standards and processes.* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and communicate/report* project status and needs to management and associated clients.* Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders of assigned projects.* Execute management functions across various clients and funding vehicles as required/assigned* by management.* Develop existing staff capabilities, perform hiring and staff management functions in accordance* with company policies.* Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance,* discipline and attendance on regular basis
What Does A Task Manager Do At Extended Stay America
* Provides thorough management coverage for a specific hotel in the absence of the General Manager or Hotel Manager.* Will share MOD duties during off hours with AGM/HM/GM and will perform daily management and sales duties to ensure optimum property operation in the absence of the regular AGM/GM/HM.* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees* Responsible for maximizing revenues and flow through to EBITDA* Manage the successful execution of DANCE* Responsible for improved ranking on the ESH DANCE Card* Monitors collection of in-house guest balances and direct bill receivables, commission payments by vendors, and issuance of refund checks* Is expected to manage to defined labor standards and property level expenses to achieve maximum flow through to the bottom line profit* Coordinates and implements sales and marketing activities of the property* Motivates and gives direction to all employees.* Performs duties in all aspects of hotel operations whenever needed* Resolves guest related issues in a manner consistent with the company's goals and objectives* Recruits qualified applicants.* Trains employees in accordance with company standards* Explains and manages financial activities.* Reconcile all financial accounts* Participates and monitors monthly inventory of supplies and equipment.* Ensures purchases made are within budget and by approved vendors* Communicates all policies and procedures to entire staff* Is the first contact for guest and personnel issues* Adheres to federal, state and local laws* Manages employee personnel forms, including hiring, performance evaluations, coaching/counseling, terminations and payroll* Inspects and documents repairs and cleanliness of property with Assistant General Manager/Hotel Manager/General Manager and Maintenance to ensure issues are completed in a timely manner* Trains and develops ALL property associates including management to meet or exceed company's expectations* Communicates directly with Regional Director of Operations, Senior Vice President and/or appropriate corporate department on all issues having long-term or sustained exposure at the property* Assists with all aspects of management turnover to ensure a smooth & seamless transition* Conducts Internal Audits & Property Reviews whenever necessary* Explores specific areas of concern as directed by Regional Directors, Executive Vice Presidents or other home office departments* Be responsible for timely completion of all properties assignments and projects requested by Regional Directors, Senior Vice Presidents, or other home office departments* Communicates and consults with appropriate home office support departments as necessary* travel will be required.* OTHER DUTIES* Manages property staff including AGM/HM and 10 * line level associates.* Has interim responsibility for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of this unit.* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, reporting, completion of the Property Management Reporting Schedule, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving