Manufacturing Manager Job in Tat Momoli, AZ
MANUFACTURING MANAGER - ELECTRONIC CONTRACT MANUFACTURING - SOUTH BAY CIRCUITS, INC.
1. Manage SMT, PCBA, Electromechanical, and Electronic Box Build Assembly Operation.
2. Meet or exceed Shipment and Quality Goals and Standards.
3. Continuous Improvement Mentality.
4. Effective Communications with your Team, SBC Management, and Customers (as needed). Develop, track, and report performance on a routine basis.
1. Minimum 5 years' experience in Electronic Manufacturing. Extensive experience with SMT, Thru.-Hole Soldering, and Electromechanical Box Builds.
2. Effective Team Leader. Ability to bring on (as needed), train, develop, grow, and effectively manage an existing production team.
3. High energy, well organized, and detail oriented.
4. Understanding of ISO requirements and committed to producing a high-quality product. Knowledgeable in assembly processes and procedures. Insure a safe working environment.
5. 5 years minimum management experience. May be willing to train the right candidate.
6. Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience.
1.Great Benefit Package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance,
Flexible Spending, Dependent Care Accounts, Vacation, Paid Sick Days, and Paid Holidays.
2. Opportunity to significantly impact company performance, grow, and profitability.
South Bay Circuits, Inc. is an Electronic Contract Manufacturer. Our services include PC Board Design, Layout, and Fabrication. Plus, Electronic Assembly, Box Builds, and Testing.
Compensation: Based on experience
Were excited to have you join our team!
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com