Copper River Native Association
Copper Center, AK
Nurse will develop, implement, and evaluate individualized client care plans. Act as social worker, advocate for client welfare based on assessment, provider orders and client's wishes. Serve as a liaison and guide between clients, their families, and healthcare providers. In addition, this position will perform reviews for purposes of defining, implementing and continually enhancing the services available to CRNA clients.
* Assessment, planning, coordination and implementation of health services for clients needing case management services in the Copper River Native Association (CRNA) service area.
* Coordinate, compile and submit referrals for needed medical, radiological and surgical services.
* Consults with providers to effectively facilitate coordination of treatment plans.
* Follow up on referrals to ensure continuing and appropriate care, and communicate with providers to ensure continuing holistic care.
* Maintain contact with clients, ensuring that their wishes are respected and documented, as well as appropriate care is being obtained.
* Phone triage and care coordination for clients including addressing client concerns, which may include scheduling, follow up care and the treatment plan in general.
* Assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the clients' status, plan of care, and goal achievement.
* Create and maintain lists to track when clients require periodic testing, examination or services; such as patients who require colonoscopies, mammograms and pap smears.
* Builds and maintains relationships with various healthcare providers, community resources and other Alaska Native corporations to facilitate care provision for CRNA clients.
* Maintain confidentiality in regard to all client, staff and program matters.
* Client teaching /training of staff, clients and families.
* Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the State of Alaska Board of Nursing while adhering to
$74k-120k yearly est.