40. Mainframelow Demand
- Administered migration of Mainframe/Midrange/Output (MMO) component of multi-billion dollar IT outsourcing contract.
- Developed migration technology and paths for timeshare application programs on mainframes so they would run on personal computers without modifications.
- Design, implementation and management of Mainframe elimination infrastructure efforts.
- Provide research guidance to understand data flows for the web based load balanced applications deemed tightly coupled with the mainframe.
- Managed, analyzed, evaluated and consolidated Sprint internal mainframes, reducing 80% of systems maintaining cost.
- Provided 7/24 level 2/3 support for all Data Center production issues on the Mainframe and Distributed platform environment (Swat).